Does Ronda’s entrance into the UFC hall of fame mean that she has officially retired?

You just trolling here. Cyborg was already willing to fight Nunes and the fight was going to be made until Nunes pulled of the negotiations and said she wanted to have 2 more fights at 135 instead before moving up. That move by Nunes shut up the Cyborg haters for a while.

before cris saved ufc 222 nunes said talks slowed down from cris side.

so why than after cris saved ufc 22 2 why should nunes have to sit on her ass waiting on nunes to not fight her.

im not trolling I just see thru cris act of only rather fight dented cans

brock was a huge pr hit to wwe and showed there drug program was a joke.

It wasn't a "pr hit" at all.

The WWE Wellness policy is not about steroids as much a prescription & addictive drugs.
It was put in place due to pain pill addiction
They test for roids & PED's but with a high ratio.

Since WWE is not a competition, PED's are not as important as addictive intake

But none of that has to do with brock anyway since he is a PT performer & not tested

But USADA & WWE's Wellness Program are extremely different & silly to compare

But there was no PR hit at all. Brock just broke CM Punk's record for modern day title days & that was after the USADA suspension.

I think she will come back for 1-2 fights and get hammered then retire from public appearances.

She has her money.

I disagree that she will return
she hated the media
She will do her stint in WWE, get Travis & the 3H in WWE, have babies & make randon WWE spots for the next decade.

Is that the new thing, calling her a "can crusher"? Every opponent she fought was ranked and 3 were undefeated. Bantamweight was, is, and probably always will be WMMA deepest division.

Officially? No. I don't know if there will ever be an official retirement announcement from her. Randy and Mark Coleman were inducted into the HOF and they were still fighting, in fact they fought each other at UFC 109 after they were both HOFers.

You know it was deliberately planned that way though, right?

They promoted it as a fight between two hall of famers.

I think that second ass-whoopin' means that she has officially retired.

You know it was deliberately planned that way though, right?

They promoted it as a fight between two hall of famers.
Well, Randy was inducted into the HoF in 06, Coleman in 08, and their fight happened in 2010. Whatever works.

It wasn't a "pr hit" at all.

The WWE Wellness policy is not about steroids as much a prescription & addictive drugs.
It was put in place due to pain pill addiction
They test for roids & PED's but with a high ratio.

Since WWE is not a competition, PED's are not as important as addictive intake

But none of that has to do with brock anyway since he is a PT performer & not tested

But USADA & WWE's Wellness Program are extremely different & silly to compare

But there was no PR hit at all. Brock just broke CM Punk's record for modern day title days & that was after the USADA suspension.

duh usada and wwe are way different. but it wasn't a good look that one of wwe biggest stars gets a loop hole in there drug testing.

also easy for brock to break the record when he works 10 times in 400 days.

if was a big enough pr hit that wwe wont get brock fight any more when with wwe.

paul haymen always pays ufc against the wwe so well to get brock big raises every year.

plus even if brock wanted to fight jon it not like brock will be fighting in 2022 any way.

It's the UFC Hall of Fame. They can put in whoever they want, whenever they want. Doesn't mean anything.

Back