Does Ronda’s entrance into the UFC hall of fame mean that she has officially retired?

I get why people hate Ronda but how can you not understand why she is in the hall of fame?

Of fucking course she's gonna be in the hall of fame, she's the goat of wmma.

If she comes backto MMA it will be in Japan where she can have a "hand Picked" opponent, she won't set foot in the UFC as long as Cyborg is there.

GOAT? GOAT of what? A bunch of fucking stiffs?

Hall of Fame - Jesus Christ Almighty
No need to get angry buckaroo. She brought a lot of attention to the women division. She arm barred her way into America's heart. Your whining changes nothing

I thought you had to be 35?

Edit : ok 35 or retired for a year

So much irrational hate in this forum. Yes she got beat, yes she got exposed but the fact remains that, but for her, there wouldn't be women in the UFC. Dana white explicitly stated that she changed his mind on women in the UFC, having previously said there wouldn't be women in the UFC. That alone is HOF worthy whatever your personal biases.

Yup. Unless one of the WWE chicks decides to challenge her to an MMA match

So much irrational hate in this forum. Yes she got beat, yes she got exposed but the fact remains that, if not for her, there wouldn't be women in the UFC. Dana white explicitly stated that she changed his mind on women in the UFC, having previously said there wouldn't be women in the UFC. That alone is HOF worthy whatever your personal biases.
That's precisely why we don't like her.

Does this thread mean people actually care????

She beat one of the best mixed martial artists to ever live?

matt serra lucky punch is the only reason he going in hof.

I guess since sherdog thinks a womans place is still in the kitchen it doesn't matter than she the reason womans mma is in ufc at all.

ronda record is so much than cris will ever be since cris only fight cans and wouldn't fight ronda

matt serra lucky punch is the only reason he going in hof.

I guess since sherdog thinks a womans place is still in the kitchen it doesn't matter than she the reason womans mma is in ufc at all.

ronda record is so much than cris will ever be since cris only fight cans and wouldn't fight ronda

Are you high?

GOAT of WMMA. Until some other female fighter can do what she did in just 6 years. But until then, Rogan was right. Once ever. GOAT.

{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}{<RR}

She is the biggest joke in sporting history. She was a can fed can.

Shes a GOAT lmfao. Cause she beat Bethe Corriea?

I get why people hate Ronda but how can you not understand why she is in the hall of fame?

Of fucking course she's gonna be in the hall of fame, she's the goat of wmma.

630706402.jpg

Goat my anus. She was a can fed fraud.

Are you high?

no just stating facts, why should cris fight cat with she can fight leslie smith. why fight nunes when there the can at ufc 222. why fight cat when there tonya instead. why fight ronda when you can just say I walk around to heavy to cut weight and fight cans with invicta.

If there is one woman should be in UFC HOF is Ronda. She might be a hype job but she did bring WMMA to the UFC I know lot of people hate her for it but she made UFC a lot of money and lot of eyes on the sport.

if cris beat bethe is be the best one on cris record 2nd to holly holm.

Yea sure troll. Cyborg would finish Bethe Corriea in 5 seconds. Cyborg could beat can Ronda Rousey and Bethe Corriea same night.

So beating Miesha Tate and Cat Zingano makes you HoF material?

Coolest story ever.

the same cat zigano who beat the current champ amanda nunes? watch the reversal ronda pulled off versus cat. that was some matrix shit. sure she can't box but it took them 6 years to figure out a GOOD accurate puncher who didn't let her get her hands on them could beat her.

meanwhile we have 6 years where ronda finished every opponent she beat during which time she never lost. that right there is hof worthy. she has as many finishes as the rest of women's 135 during her tenure. likely more.

now if you were ronda would you pack in your pride, admit you were wrong about edmond, find a real striking coach, take 5 years to learn real striking, then return to mma.... orrrr ride off with your millions and go play around being a big star in wwe doing hand picked scripted parts whenever you FEEL like it? not to mention she has been a wwe fan since childhood?

Back