Does Ronda’s entrance into the UFC hall of fame mean that she has officially retired?

Yea sure troll. Cyborg would finish Bethe Corriea in 5 seconds. Cyborg could beat can Ronda Rousey and Bethe Corriea same night.

I like to tell the facts. cris like to fight cans instead of woman who will beat her. why do youthink she went from calling out Amanda nunes than fought the can from invicta. why fight cat when she can fight tonya instead.

If she comes backto MMA it will be in Japan where she can have a "hand Picked" opponent, she won't set foot in the UFC as long as Cyborg is there.

cris had her chances to fight ronda but the world knows cris only fights cans.

I like to tell the facts. cris like to fight cans instead of woman who will beat her. why do youthink she went from calling out Amanda nunes than fought the can from invicta. why fight cat when she can fight tonya instead.

Please u DELUSIONAL fanboy. Cat wouldnt last but seconds against Cyborg. Still salty can fed can Ronda Rousey got exposed for what she is?

View attachment 393079

Goat my anus. She was a can fed fraud.

Cans? Say what you will about wmma fighters in general but girls like Zingano, Tate, Davis, McMann etc, were and still are some of the elite in wmma and they had no chance against Ronda. Female fighters are developing skillsets more evolved than Ronda's but that doesn't mean she isn't a pioneer, and a legend of the sport. People can't honestly be surprised she's in the hof.

PIONEER WING:

Royce
(Ken) Shamrock
Severn
Couture
Coleman
Lidell
Hughes
Ortiz
Miletich
Rutten
Frye
(Maurice) Smith
(Antonio) Nogueira
Sakuraba
Sera

MODERN ERA:

Penn
(Forrest) Griffin
Faber
Rousey
any future additions

Look man. UFC is political as can be, but there is no joke about that HOF.
It may need additions to it (I can name a dozen) but it's legit.

A handful of those people were in, whilst fighting.

I don't care about hype or personality. I just admire fights so Rousey belongs there. I'd also be happy to see her back. She had some serious holes, exposed but was tough as fuck. Did you see the shots it took to knock her out? A launched head kick then follow up punches. Nunes still left her standing for the TKO. Mad ground skills and actually finished the "submission" the way you should; until completion. Don't see many of those any more. Mir style.

If it doesn't have Frank shamrock that proves 100% that it's biased and therefore is not legit.

It just makes the UFC hall of fame an even bigger joke.

WMMA, my goodness

Please u DELUSIONAL fanboy. Cat wouldnt last but seconds against Cyborg. Still salty can fed can Ronda Rousey got exposed for what she is?

but cris knows why fight cat with tonya an easier fight. why fight cat whtn leslie smith is easiter. why fight cat when Lina Länsberg is easier.

why try and fight ronda when there Charmaine Tweet Daria Ibragimova Faith Van Duin with invicta.

cris is the champ at fighting dented cans.

ronda is even more retired than conor is

but cris knows why fight cat with tonya an easier fight. why fight cat whtn leslie smith is easiter. why fight cat when Lina Länsberg is easier.

why try and fight ronda when there Charmaine Tweet Daria Ibragimova Faith Van Duin with invicta.

cris is the champ at fighting dented cans.

LMFAO. Ronda Can Rousey wouldnt in a million years dare set foot in the octagon with Cyborg. Cyborg is 10 times the fighter Rousey Lousey will ever be.

She would never admit that she is retired. Gotta hold up that tough girl image as long as you can.

Didn't she officially retire about 10 seconds into the Nunez fight?

LMFAO. Ronda Can Rousey wouldnt in a million years dare set foot in the octagon with Cyborg. Cyborg is 10 times the fighter Rousey Lousey will ever be.

cant tell me cris record full of dented cans.

cris watch will not sign to fight Amanda nunes and walk to bellator to fight Julia budd intead.

Its disappointing that Ronda totally went off the rails after her second loss to Nunes and left the sport.
The way she bloated up in some photoshoot after the fight probably lost her all her movie spots as well.

cant tell me cris record full of dented cans.
cris watch will not sign to fight Amanda nunes and walk to bellator to fight Julia budd intead.

You just trolling here. Cyborg was already willing to fight Nunes and the fight was going to be made until Nunes pulled of the negotiations and said she wanted to have 2 more fights at 135 instead before moving up. That move by Nunes shut up the Cyborg haters for a while.

It doesnt mean anything.This isnt a real hall of fame like the boxing hall of fame,where you have to be retired for 5 years before inclusion. They put guys in the HOF who are still active fighters all the time.

Back