Does Perry have some of the worst standup in the WW division?

I'm loving this forum now that I started ignoring the fake Perry fans.
The average iq of the posters that I read has gone up 30 points.
Yet here you are, mingling with us.

Lol

He got the biggest ratingsof the night. Everyone made sure to be tuned in for his fight

I tuned in for sure. I like watching him fight, I'm not a hater but he brings a Houston Alexanderesque skillset to the table and its going to be hard to stick around. He needs his opponent to stand in front of him and swing, not many guys are gonna do that.

He was absolutely dominated by an older male model, 30-27.

I think the 30-27 score is very generous. Being used as a punching bag for 14 out of 15 minutes of a fight should not earn you 9 points a round.

TS is a Perry Hater troll. Motherfucker has made like 5 different threads shitting on Perry today.

Ok you little shits! As the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster, I will not abide and let you guys disparage mr. Michael perry! Michael was a great embassador of the platinum belt and must be respected!

However, we should all salute our new platinum champ!
pic06.jpg

Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
War Platty-Jo! May his Platinum reign be long and prosperous and may however takes his Platinum title be a man worthy of such an honor.

#GUERNICAbless

Ok you little shits! As the DAMN sherdog GOAT poster, I will not abide and let you guys disparage mr. Michael perry! Michael was a great embassador of the platinum belt and must be respected!

However, we should all salute our new platinum champ!
pic06.jpg

Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
War Platty-Jo! May his Platinum reign be long and prosperous and may however takes his Platinum title be a man worthy of such an honor.

#GUERNICAbless
Weren't you riding Mike Perry last week?

Its ridiculous how McGregors fans are jealous of Platinum's ability to absorb punches. The fact that he didn't start panic wrestle session makes them really angry.

Its ridiculous how McGregors fans are jealous of Platinum's ability to absorb punches. The fact that he didn't start panic wrestle session makes them really angry.
He got dropped twice, that's not absorbing punches very well lol.

I might pick Maia to beat him in kickboxing by decision. He has an arsenal of like 5 strikes, very little head movement, used few if any feints, and telegraphed a big right hand the entire fight. Parole Perry has a lot of power but from a technical perspective his striking isn't that good.

Weren't you riding Mike Perry last week?
No! I was "riding," the Platinum Belt and lifestyle. Mike lost the title and Platty-Jo is the new man. Believe me, once he looses I will be on the new title holders wheels!! The Platinum belt is bigger than any man! War the platinum nation! And war Alan, Platinum, Jouban!

#GUERNICAbless

I tuned in for sure. I like watching him fight, I'm not a hater but he brings a Houston Alexanderesque skillset to the table and its going to be hard to stick around. He needs his opponent to stand in front of him and swing, not many guys are gonna do that.

"Houston Alexander is for real.."

Back