Does Perry have some of the worst standup in the WW division?

9 out of 10 fights are knock outs and his stand up sucks? Higher knock out ratio than Connor

Conor knocks out champions. Let me know when Mike Fairy fights a top15 contender and KOs them. He surely won't with that Ronda striking lol

Conor knocks out champions. Let me know when Mike Fairy fights a top15 contender and KOs them. He surely won't with that Ronda striking lol
Bro, you're not even ranked. I don't know who you are. You can't get a legit reply from me

Take off the salt guys
Your jealousy is getting ridiculous

After plodding forward, blocking punches with his face, and being dropped twice by an unranked fighter I think this is a very legitimate question.

Like another poster mentioned his standup is better than Joe Rogan's.

Bro, you're not even ranked. I don't know who you are. You can't get a legit reply from me

Don't cry son. Maybe they can let your boy fight someone in the top 40-50 range so he can look like he actually has a clue what he is doing in there and not be a punching bag for 14 out of 15 minutes.

Don't cry son. Maybe they can let your boy fight someone in the top 40-50 range so he can look like he actually has a clue what he is doing in there and not be a punching bag for 14 out of 15 minutes.
9-0-1

matthew-perry-04.jpg

Connor tapped

Mike Fairy got punked by a WW that is maybe ranked 25th..... lol

If Fairy moved up to MW and fought a top5 MW, he'd be in a morgue.

MIchael Bisping would knock him out cold ffs.

We'll make room for Fedor so he can legitimize UFC. I'll set my watch and see how long this takes
Says the white belt. Leave Sherdog.
Lol did you just compare Fedor to Plastic Mike Fairy? Right now Fedor is drinking vodka with Putin and hundreds of Russian models. He does not need UFC. Meanwhile you 2 are guzzling each other's GIZ while picturing Mike Perry standing in front of you. Mike Perry won't be drinking anything for a while unless it's through a straw after that beating. Understand Son?

In all seriousness, he sucks. He won't be in the UFC this time next year most likely - he's got huge power but if his opponents have good footwork, he's in trouble. If his opponents can wrestle, he's in trouble.

He beat a couple solid fighters and he's always got the punchers chance, but Roberts laid the gameplan out he just slowed down and got caught.... Jouban (who isn't known for his footwork OR his wrestling) just stuck to the plan and coasted easily. Circle, control distance and the brawler with T rex arms has no answer.

Lol did you just compare Fedor to Plastic Mike Fairy? Right now Fedor is drinking vodka with Putin and hundreds of Russian models. He does not need UFC. Meanwhile you 2 are guzzling each other's GIZ while picturing Mike Perry standing in front of you. Mike Perry won't be drinking anything for a while unless it's through a straw after that beating. Understand Son?
Right now Fedor is ducking cro cop, again

vomit.gif

I'm loving this forum now that I started ignoring the fake Perry fans.
The average iq of the posters that I read has gone up 30 points.

In all seriousness, he sucks. He won't be in the UFC this time next year most likely - he's got huge power but if his opponents have good footwork, he's in trouble. If his opponents can wrestle, he's in trouble.

He beat a couple solid fighters and he's always got the punchers chance, but Roberts laid the gameplan out he just slowed down and got caught.... Jouban (who isn't known for his footwork OR his wrestling) just stuck to the plan and coasted easily. Circle, control distance and the brawler with T rex arms has no answer.
Lol

He got the biggest ratingsof the night. Everyone made sure to be tuned in for his fight

Back