Does Lyoto Machida has a better TDD than Anderson Silva?

making out like Travis Lutter is some kind of scrub...

Other than winning TUF and not being able to cut weight properly, what exactly has Lutter done?

He's not a complete nobody but he sure as hell isn't the level of wrestler that Davis and Machida are.

IDK he probably has a cheezburger though

I think so. Lyoto has great clinch game and has been eating wrestlers for breakfast for years. Davis had to work really hard to get him down every time he did.

Yeah I don't think it's even debatable who has better TDD. Anderson seems to have the better submissions though.

I think so. Will he interesting to see if he maintains it at MW.

Its not even close Lyoto is a more skilled fighter than Anderson overall as well

Machida has better TDD. It`s his black belts in BJJ & Sumo that help round out his ground game.

How can this be a serious question?

If you've watched both of them fight, it should be incredibly obvious what the answer is.

Haha, i'm sorry guys, I didn't know you all agree with me, I feel bad for the obvious question :( haha

Yes.

Anyone who says otherwise doesn't have a clue

Machida has far superior TDD to Anderson. In a bigger weight class to boot.

I highly doubt anderson could defend 80% of Phil Davis's takedowns including stuffing all of them in the third.

Yes. It is pretty obvious who has the better TDD. Machida.

Soko is also a 2nd degree black belt in judo.
Soko, Akiyama, and Lombard... these dudes would be so much more successful if they'd remember that they're amazing judokas every once in a while.

They all just fall in love with their own sloppy boxing.

Back