Does Johny have a lot of money?

He's opened up his own MMA gym now so he must be fine
Oh, has he really?

I hope he is covered well, I don't hate Johny. Never really liked him, cheered him big time over Georges but I was like that with most of his opponents.

I'm worried for him because he genuinely seems lost at the moment, and in a bad spot emotionally. He needs to either get his nutrition right or he needs to accept that 185 is for him - at his height though, he will struggle at 185lbs.

he should be fine financially. I think he got some PPV points for the championship fights. Plus it's not like he doesn't fight, he just gives up 20%

Oh, has he really?

I hope he is covered well, I don't hate Johny. Never really liked him, cheered him big time over Georges but I was like that with most of his opponents.

I'm worried for him because he genuinely seems lost at the moment, and in a bad spot emotionally. He needs to either get his nutrition right or he needs to accept that 185 is for him - at his height though, he will struggle at 185lbs.

Agreed, he does say some really silly things but it's only ever a few days out from a fight, if you listen to his interviews a few months before when he isn't cutting weight he always blames himself, what's wrong with that?

The thing with Hendricks is there could be a million different reasons why he has fallen so quickly, people say USADA but he's never failed a test so it's assuming, then you have to take into account he's changed camps, tried to do his whole training/weight management on his own, he's been cutting weight his entire life and has taken quite a substantial amount of damage to the head, which is even worse when your brain is crying out for water and nutrients.

This week was the first time he's shown mental problems during weight cutting, slurred speech, short of breath etc, I think it would be amazing if he lived a life post career without having some sort of long term effects from it, the pull out with the Woodley fight could have been very dangerous and he will probably have some pain at a minimal.

Then again he will probably go and knock Magny out tonight now.

Maybe he should drive that big ass truck over to Robbie's house and ask for his soul back.

Wonder if Gabe Ruediger is working there as a nutritionist.

I was there yesterday, this is where you re-hydrate after sessions

McDonalds_25094_13570.jpg

I did some research about this yesterday funny enough & read that he has made around $1.3million in his MMA career.

He's made over 100k+ since he fought Kampmann at UFC154

Earnings

UFC 200 – Jul 9/16 – L (Gastelum) – $91,000 ($33,000 to show, $33,000 win bonus, fined $20,000 for missing weight, $15,000 Reebok sponsorship)

Math seems off on this one...33+33+15 = 81, take away 20 and he made $61K.

The way he spends, I don't expect him to be wealthy in the near future but he will be comfortable with his house and vehicle paid for unless he's a moron.

I doubt it,he used to be signed to some team/agency were they give him a monthly stipend + house and training in return for 50 percent of his earnings,i know he left them after he beat lawler though.

He seems like a talented fighter who just doesn't have enough discipline to do certain things properly.

He has a management company

They pay for everything he does and all his expenses and he gives them a percentage of his winnings

Hope he's saved because negotiating money for his new contract is not going to be easy since he's falling into obscurity and that is even if he gets a new contract or still fights that is

Back