Does Johny have a lot of money?

I think the biggest reason why he has fallen behind is that MMA and MMA training have evolved while Johny haven't. If you look at the top fighters in the world, they come from very organised camps, ATT, AKA, Tristar, JacksonWink, Blackzillians etc. Johny sort of does his own thing now, wrestling at OSU, boxing individually with a boxing coach and was looking for a place to roll I remember,

That tells me one thing, that he's not moving around with top guys, I'm not even talking about full contact sparring, but just light sparring will give you so much benefits. And you can see that in his latest fights, he has a really hard time pulling the trigger. He hasn't looked good since leaving team takedown.

I think the biggest reason why he has fallen behind is that MMA and MMA training have evolved while Johny haven't. If you look at the top fighters in the world, they come from very organised camps, ATT, AKA, Tristar, JacksonWink, Blackzillians etc. Johny sort of does his own thing now, wrestling at OSU, boxing individually with a boxing coach and was looking for a place to roll I remember,

That tells me one thing, that he's not moving around with top guys, I'm not even talking about full contact sparring, but just light sparring will give you so much benefits. And you can see that in his latest fights, he has a really hard time pulling the trigger. He hasn't looked good since leaving team takedown.
nah its his damn wife and sparring partners. also hes only fighting at 70%.

He'll be all I right. I'm sure there's a high school somewhere that needs a wrestling coach.

His truck also eats a lot.. should switch to Prius.

BvLg6moIMAAMNet.png
I was gonna post this monstrosity.

That must have cost as much as some houses do. I can't imagine he's put away a ton of money considering his (apparent) spending habits.

Back