Does it seem like the UFC stopped protecting Conor's image and are distancing themselves?

The only thing the UFC cares about is money. Dana White would not even blink for a sec if they could get Conor to fight a couple of more times.

It's bad politics. Of course they're distancing themselves from him.

It does seem that way.

Maybe the UFC thinks the rape allegations are credible? Plus punching an octogenarian for no good reason.

If his behavior threatens to bring the company into disrepute they will scorch earth him.
pentagenarian.....if thats a thing.....still terrible for a trigenarian pro fighter.....

Seeing as he’s been accused x2 for rape and hitting old men.

yeah why not distance yourself from such peasants.

Conor’s other incidents make the two rape allegations seem legit. Since he is a cokehead crazy fuck anyways. He doesn't exactly act like a decent human being aside from the rape allegations.

Just like the NFL, the trouble is only worth it if your producing. Plus they got that ESPN money now so hes not as valuable to them as before

The only way the UFC does that is if ESPN tells them too, which I think is the case. ESPN is making Dana into their little bitch.

About time they distance themselves from one of the biggest pos mma has ever seen.

A little bit it seems like.

But let´s see what Conor can deliver tomorrow at the presser.

The UFC should have cut ties the moment it leaked that it was claimed to be consensual.

Tampon surgically removed from cervix and consensual do not mix.

They should have figured out he was done long ago. Even the way he talks has completely changed. When he was promoting the Mayweather fight he spoke very clearly, was on point and charismatic.

After he returned from that fight he became a repetitive mumbler. He talks speedily and he’s far more erratic. He can’t even do an interview now without looking like a complete junkie. But people think he’s coming back...

<6>

ESPN must be playing a big part in this.
The fettitas used to let conor get a little wild. Wme let Conor do what the fuck he wanted. But somethings changing since the espn deal.

Breaking News:

It's Official!

Conor McGregor is the "Jon Jones" of MMA!!!

;)

Breaking News:

It's Official!

Conor McGregor is the "Jon Jones" of MMA!!!

;)
Jon Jones is active and dominant though. He gets a get out of jail for free card.

I think Conor they don't really have confidence he will win or even fight legit contenders so he loses a lot of leverage.

gonna list some things I noticed recently

- Dana saying he's not the man, Khabib is
- Dana shooting down Conor's plea for an Edgar fight making it seem like a pathetic request
- Mainstream US press reporting all the negative things going on behind the scenes with him

As someone who has become less and less of a fan overtime I have followed his career closely. He was almost untouchable before and now it's like they are throwing him to the wolves.
Mainstream US press? You mean those watered down NYT articles, the full details and police statements were not even included. A thread of Irish/UK articles with detail

Back