Does it seem like the UFC stopped protecting Conor's image and are distancing themselves?

gonna list some things I noticed recently

- Dana saying he's not the man, Khabib is
- Dana shooting down Conor's plea for an Edgar fight making it seem like a pathetic request
- Mainstream US press reporting all the negative things going on behind the scenes with him

As someone who has become less and less of a fan overtime I have followed his career closely. He was almost untouchable before and now it's like they are throwing him to the wolves.
2 sexual harassment “allegations”.

An aggression case.

all still pending.

The dude who molested him last time seem to be popular enough to build on.

The rest of the top 5 are all hard matches for him.

and an story of tittles undefended.

Would you still invest on him at this point?

best thing is wait until:
He gets free from trouble with the justice.
Gets broke from all the bad decisions he makes.

and bet on a big comeback for cheap when Khabib is already retired.

Khabib and Adesanya are the ones that selling fights and bringing money now, so that's how the cookie rolls.

The UFC promote Conor more than any of their other fighters who havn't won a fight for 3 years.

Promotor's careers can be measured in decades. Fighters' primes only last a few years. Conor's influence wasn't going to last forever.

People thought he was going to force them into giving him an ownership stake? LOL

Well...the ufc is encouraging or atleast accepts this outlandish behaviour.
A company that makes money from people beating eachother into living death is masquerading as a moral beacon in society...give me a break.

If the ufc had any legitimacy whatsoever connor would have gotten a 2 year ban or something after shoving Marcus grimace is his freak debut...in what other company can you assault a coworker you first day on the job?

They could be gearing up for a rape conviction or 2 and Conor Wont be able to give people amnesia n forget it happened like mike Tyson did... how Mikey did that baffles me still to this day... he is absolutely beloved.. they even gave him his own cartoon.

Last edited:
And his fans thought he was bigger than the UFC! Bahahahaha millionaires cant fuck with billionaires.

While 'mainstream US media' aren't the same as the UFC, Dana White is essentially the UFC's mouthpiece, so yes.
But as we all know, as soon as there's money to be made that will rotate 180 degrees.

Promotor's careers can be measured in decades. Fighters' primes only last a few years. Conor's influence wasn't going to last forever.
Of course.
He didn't get that is out of prime. Forever.
There I don't mean accusations, I even didn't cared read about them. I don't judge about this.
It is interesting that old selfish racing horse didn't catched reality.
Now more interesting might be opinion about Bieber in cage ( might bring more bucks than yelling out of prime Conor ).

Last edited:
regardless of the allegations he hasn't won a fight in 3 years, has only fought for them once in 3 years, and has lost his mainstream hype and aura.

Sure if he ever gets around to fighting again it will be a big source of revenue for the UFC but it's not like he's going to instantly become easy to deal with or start fighting regularly. They aren't going to give him a title shot easily because he's shown that he won't defend it. There is just no point in giving Conor the push anymore. If he fights again they'll take it but in the mean time they need to focus on their brand without Conor because that's the reality going forward.

ZUFFA Bail Bonds coming soon...

0cUoTvi.jpg

ESPN must be playing a big part in this.
The fettitas used to let conor get a little wild. Wme let Conor do what the fuck he wanted. But somethings changing since the espn deal.
ESPN is huge and they are probably wary about tarnishing their name. Totally different ballgame.

Not many companies want to be associated with someone with multiple rape allegations against them.

No company will be associated with someone who has multiple rape allegations against them & is no longer bringing in truck loads of money for that company.

Of course they're distancing themselves.

Then why shoot down the Edgar fight?

IDK man. Do I look like Dana White to you?

It's possible they are assuming worst case scenario here where he won't be fighting too much longer. I'd imagine they want to use his name to create other big stars and to maximize profit.

Frankie Edgar is on the verge of retirement and he doesn't sell PPVS. If you are looking for a future investment this is a bad one

More fuel to the fire, ESPN employees who are in Dana's back pocket are refuting Conor's statements about upcoming fights on his Ukraine and Russia tour

Back