does hardy look awkwars or is it just me.

He looks about as good as an 2-0 heavy weight ive seen

No he's not.

NFL Combine Results

Brock Lesnar (weight: 283lbs, height: 6'03")
  • 40 Yrd Dash: 4.65s
  • Vertical Jump: 35"
  • Broad Jump: 10''00"
  • 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 30
Greg Hardy (weight: 281lbs, height: 6'04")
  • 40 Yrd Dash: 4.96s
  • Vertical Jump: 35"
  • Broad Jump: 09'09"
  • 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 21
Gregy Hardy is virtually identical to Brock Lesnar in size. Brock posted much better overall combine results than he did, and Brock is a B+ level athlete. Actually I take what I said back, Greg Hardy is a B- level athlete and probably needs at least 24 months training to become UFC champion. It makes sense Dana wants to keep him out of UFC for now.

Brock didn’t make the team and Greg Hardy recorded more sacks for the panthers in a season then Julius fuckin Peppers you weirdo. If you don’t consider that A+ god help you.

Brock didn’t make the team and Greg Hardy recorded more sacks for the panthers in a season then Julius fuckin Peppers you weirdo. If you don’t consider that A+ god help you.
Brock didn't have the skills and also had a motorcycle accident around that time.
But his potential was recognized by everyone so they wanted him to get some practice time in at an overseas league.

even though he beat tebaris gordon i thought he looked incredibly stiff in the gif i witnessed. odd punches aswell.

no hate playas just an observation.
tenor.png

Back