does hardy look awkwars or is it just me.

TS gets EXTRA points here for not editing his title.

You didn't answer my question. Since we're comparing their accomplishments relative to their chosen sports: what is Hardy ranked among NFL players in terms of career pay? Brock is easily top 5 all time in the UFC, which would make him top 5 all time in all of MMA. Where's Hardy?

And lol 2 wins on contender is nearly the same as UFC HW champion. By that logic Brock's tenure in NFL is even better than Hardy's via superior combine results.

Pancrase is legit? Go ask the average UFC casual and see if he even knows WTF Pancrase is. If there's another football organization that has not even 5% of the name recognition as NFL, are you going to call it as legit as NFL? LOL.

What comparison? I already showed you the comparison between Brock and Hardy's combines, and there's a significant difference in Brock's favor. Faster, stronger, more explosive. Brock is B+ and Hardy is B/B- with better football skills, deal with it.
Their pay might be the worst way to compare accomplishments.

Yeah he looked awkward as fuck not just in fighting, like awkward in life.

This argument in this thread between louisbolanos and bamboozled is awkwars........

P4qtzZY.gif
The real hardy

He did look awkwars smashing that dude into bolivian, absolutely.

It's called B+ level athleticism it looks awkwars because you're used to seeing C and D level athletes in MMA which are very much like regular humans.

It took Jon Jones and Greg Jackson to subdue a random purse snatcher, I'd say the regular human is at least C+.

jonesjacksonrobber.jpg

even though he beat tebaris gordon i thought he looked incredibly stiff in the gif i witnessed. odd punches aswell.

no hate playas just an observation.
Yes I agree...hence why I assume they are not giving him high level competition yet.

Can we call him Greg Hardy and not just Hardy?

Becus there’s actually a fighter/mixed martial artist and intelligent fight analyst named Dan Hardy.

Back