does hardy look awkwars or is it just me.

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
even though he beat tebaris gordon i thought he looked incredibly stiff in the gif i witnessed. odd punches aswell.

no hate playas just an observation.

So awkwars

even though he beat tebaris gordon i thought he looked incredibly stiff in the gif i witnessed. odd punches aswell.

no hate playas just an observation.

It's called B+ level athleticism it looks awkwars because you're used to seeing C and D level athletes in MMA which are very much like regular humans.

It's called B+ level athleticism it looks awkwars because you're used to seeing C and D level athletes in MMA which are very much like regular humans.

im going to go and have a gander at some of his earlier fights just too clarify my stance.

ill be back.

IckyMixedBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

Awkwars thread is awkwars.

he looks super awkward and stiff and mentally weak to be honest. No that hes easy to break or doesn't train hard but idk that weird shit he does after he wins where hes almost acting like he blacked out into beast killer mode it just seems so fake or idk how to explain it but i have known many people who like to pretend when it comes to fighting or being hard they have this other dark side they can tap into - killer mode, those people are almost always stiff emotional power punchers that end up humbled and ktfo'd , that mode is an emotional state of muscle tension and mental retardation. Like to me that says hes riding on pure emotion, size and athleticism. Thats a small observation and maybe super unlikely but we will see how things pan out when hes challenged by someone of equal size and athleticism that has top tier technique.
More needs to be seen before i consider him real hype at least.

i will say his awkward punching did make him look more cautious and calculated then the average wild brawler though. Keeping his arms awkward kept his opponent at enough distance to not take a full shot back but again with that mode he goes into post fight i feel like that is the tell. as odd as that seems, to me thats the tell that derails the hype trail.

hopefully im wrong i'm still waiting for another fedor like run at hw.

He;s an a+ athlete dude

No he's not.

NFL Combine Results

Brock Lesnar (weight: 283lbs, height: 6'03")
  • 40 Yrd Dash: 4.65s
  • Vertical Jump: 35"
  • Broad Jump: 10''00"
  • 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 30
Greg Hardy (weight: 281lbs, height: 6'04")
  • 40 Yrd Dash: 4.96s
  • Vertical Jump: 35"
  • Broad Jump: 09'09"
  • 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 21
Gregy Hardy is virtually identical to Brock Lesnar in size. Brock posted much better overall combine results than he did, and Brock is a B+ level athlete. Actually I take what I said back, Greg Hardy is a B- level athlete and probably needs at least 24 months training to become UFC champion. It makes sense Dana wants to keep him out of UFC for now.

Back