Does Everyone Tend 2 Agree W/Vegas Odds RE: Hendo vs Cormier? Hendo Likely Trashed?

I don't think Hendo can keep it standing so he is gonna have only a few chances to land that monster shot anyway.

This fight was honestly made as a showcase for Cormier. And I hate it for that reason.

But Hendo is also quite the upset master, so who knows what could happen. But honestly this should be a pretty clear cut UD for Cormier. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a TKO at this point honestly.

Fucking sucks. Hendo is a favourite of mine. But Cormier is a better wrestler than Hendo ever was and has shown to have a much more sophisticated striking game.

Last time Hendo was sacrificial lam he beat goat hw.

I wouldn't count him out in any fight.

You are a troll.

I just listed the 2 current top ranked HW's(& DC should be # 2 but he won't fight Cain), and they all said that Fedor's the best.

What they think > What you think

End of conversation

First, those were taken a while ago, and second, just because Cain and DC are humble guys doesn't mean they wouldn't hurt Fedor bad.

If you think any version of Fedor could take the Cain that came for the 2nd or 3rd JDS fights, or the DC that showed up against Barnett or Bigfoot... Then you are simply delusional.

First, those were taken a while ago, and second, just because Cain and DC are humble guys doesn't mean they wouldn't hurt Fedor bad.

If you think any version of Fedor could take the Cain that came for the 2nd or 3rd JDS fights, or the DC that showed up against Barnett or Bigfoot... Then you are simply delusional.

No sorry he is correct.
Actual fighters opinions > The opinion of some jerk off from jersey.

No sorry he is correct.
Actual fighters opinions > The opinion of some jerk off from jersey.

Paying reverence is not uncommon.

It just amazes me that all the Fedor fans were yelling from the mountains about how if he got to the UFC he'd beat Brock and hold the belt. Then he loses 3 fights and all of a sudden it's "well everyone knows he was past his prime, but Fedor in PRIDE would kill everyone".

Maybe it's just that he fought the same handful or over promoted HWTs (I'm looking at you Big Nog and Cro Cop) and beat them for years, but couldn't handle the step up in competition.

If you don't think this new crop of HWTs (Cain, JDS, Cormier, Werdum) beats Fedor, then I bet you're the same clowns who think Larry Bird is better than Lebron.

Paying reverence is not uncommon.

It just amazes me that all the Fedor fans were yelling from the mountains about how if he got to the UFC he'd beat Brock and hold the belt. Then he loses 3 fights and all of a sudden it's "well everyone knows he was past his prime, but Fedor in PRIDE would kill everyone".

Maybe it's just that he fought the same handful or over promoted HWTs (I'm looking at you Big Nog and Cro Cop) and beat them for years, but couldn't handle the step up in competition.

If you don't think this new crop of HWTs (Cain, JDS, Cormier, Werdum) beats Fedor, then I bet you're the same clowns who think Larry Bird is better than Lebron.

Name another fighter you see so much reverence paid to. Or go back to
whack whack whack whack spurt spurt spurt spurt.

Last edited:
Name another fighter you see so much reverence paid to. Or go back to
whack whack whack whack spurt spurt spurt spurt.

Good one... You're right man, Fedor is the best there ever was and it doesn't even make sense to ever question that, bc MMA will never be as good as PRIDE and anyone fighting today or that came up in the UFC just sucks.

Don't provide any evidence why Fedor is the best, just keep saying it louder and tell yourself at night that PRIDE is still alive.

Good one... You're right man, Fedor is the best there ever was and it doesn't even make sense to ever question that, bc MMA will never be as good as PRIDE and anyone fighting today or that came up in the UFC just sucks.

Don't provide any evidence why Fedor is the best, just keep saying it louder and tell yourself at night that PRIDE is still alive.

Don't provide any evidence why Fedor isn't the best.

Just keep saying it louder along with actual fighters and even champions who say the same thing.
Will do.

I like the odds Henderson is getting in this one.

Dan may be on the down slope of his career, but he's still dangerous, awkward and difficult to deal with. The fact that Cormier is moving down in weight, may give Henderson an opportunity to find Cormier trying to adjust.

I took Hendo at (+650)... I think DC wins, but with the H-Bomb nothing is out of the question. I still want DC to get cracked, and see what kind of beard he has... To me that's the factor in this fight.

Don't provide any evidence why Fedor isn't the best.

Just keep saying it louder along with actual fighters and even champions who say the same thing.
Will do.

Fedor shares the same best win as Cain, Mir (twice), and Werdum.

Other signature guys he's beaten were Crocop (exposed several times over), Barnett, and a couple of MWs.... That sounds like the GOAT to me!

Hendo got a puncher's chance, that's about it.

im betting on Hendo. watch his fights, Hendo doesn't do well against guys who try to play it smart against him. Cormier uses his aggressiveness as a weapon.

1 + 1 =2; but with that said, Cormier can hit hard enough to easily ko hendo. I think it comes down to who lands first. so its more even than many people believe. Plus take into account how many fights Cormier has had, and how many Dan has had. People are acting like this fight shouldn't have even been sanctioned.

get over the DC hype. He can win, but its way, way more even in every respect than derps are saying

This is a bad fight for hendo and he is going to get hurt.

Without his roids Henderson has no chance.

Hendo definitely has that punchers chance but all I see happening is DC fence humping him for 3 rounds.

Never count out Hendo but he was losing the fight against Shogun, who many believe is no longer a top fighter in the light heavyweight division. DC will most likely win by decision but he can also put Hendo away with his boxing.

It's a shame but at this point DC is better in every facet of the game. He should win this easily.

This fight was honestly made as a showcase for Cormier. And I hate it for that reason.

But Hendo is also quite the upset master, so who knows what could happen. But honestly this should be a pretty clear cut UD for Cormier. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a TKO at this point honestly.

Fucking sucks. Hendo is a favourite of mine. But Cormier is a better wrestler than Hendo ever was and has shown to have a much more sophisticated striking game.

Not to mention DC's obvious size advantage over Hendo, because it's pretty significant. More than what Fedor had on him, probably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back