Does Everyone Tend 2 Agree W/Vegas Odds RE: Hendo vs Cormier? Hendo Likely Trashed?

Hendo has a chance, but a very very small one. Cormier isn't just a lot better at this point, he also fights smart. That just makes it very unlikely for Hendo to even "catch" him. If i had to put a number on it i'd have it 80-20 for cormier. Maybe i'm being harsh but hendo has looked very slow recently and doesn't have a lot of tools.

Dan has the ability to beat anyone just because of his right hand. If someone gets sloppy with him and he lands, you're either in trouble or you are out. Even if you're a guy with a solid chin and are known to absorb punishment. Happened to Fedor and Shogun on multiple occasions. Cormier can stay on the outside, take him down, or clinch with him. If he stands within Dan's reach and starts trading blows then he can be in trouble, but I don't see him doing that. It should be an easy win for Cormier. It is also going to be interesting seeing Dan off trt for several months now. He looked horrible in his last fight up until the ko.

It's not that I hate this fight. It just would have at least been nice if Hendo had actually a break before returning. The Shogun fight doesn't feel that long ago and he's already up against DC.

Very good point, Its not like Dana to sanction that. He must believe DC is the real deal to even consider doing that to Hendo.

lot of love for Hendo in the thread,personally i've never liked him,always came across as a bit of a c*nt to me....so for that reason,i hope he gets smashed then hangs them up.....as for the odds,i agree with them for this bout.

Must be a Jones fan.

This fight was honestly made as a showcase for Cormier. And I hate it for that reason.

But Hendo is also quite the upset master, so who knows what could happen. But honestly this should be a pretty clear cut UD for Cormier. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a TKO at this point honestly.

Fucking sucks. Hendo is a favourite of mine. But Cormier is a better wrestler than Hendo ever was and has shown to have a much more sophisticated striking game.
yeah i have trouble seeing how hendo wins this one. he's not better anywhere except in terms of one punch KO power--but cormier's better speed and technique mitigate that threat

Of course most people agree because that is how odds work.

You understand that right, TS?

Id be excited for that fight.

I don't really care how "legit" the ufc is. Its prize fighting fuck it.

Heh, wrong thread... posting on your phone sucks. On topic I'd like to see Dan guaranteed a title shot if he pulls this off..

Maybe in that point in his career but Fedor would have taken DC in his Pride run.. DC couldn't finish Monson Roy or Barnett.. Fedor finished people quickly..

Yea I know fedor finished monson in like a min or 2 and Roy Nelson has been getting stopped by everybody these days.

Last edited:
Nothing against cormier but I would be fucken ecstatic if hendo landed the bomb.

First, I'd like to see Hendo pull it off. I've been a long time fan.

I think Dan has a good shot. Is the trt going to be that big of a deal? Dan beat Fedor for crying out loud.

"Dan beat Fedor" is not a good argument, especially considering Bigfoot did too and we saw what DC did to BF. I can't get over the Fedor love on this sight sometimes...

Anyways, Hendo's alive in any fight because of his power but DC is gonna beat him up good.

Dan Henderson fan here...
I hope they're paying him a lot of money for this fight.

He could have strung out his retirement into a handful of entertaining and winnable fights.

I hope I'm wrong but this seems like a clear "slam the door shut" situation for Henderson.

No shame. Worst case scenario, he goes out on his shield, taking the "man's man" way out.

The guy has taken on nothing less than a "murderer's row" of competition in the past few years.

Fighting DC is an amazing commitment for him.

I wish him the best and won't think any les of him if he doesn't pull out the win.

Fact: Every fight is winnable when you're Dan Henderson.

Maybe in that point in his career but Fedor would have taken DC in his Pride run.. DC couldn't finish Monson Roy or Barnett.. Fedor finished people quickly..

DC , at this moment, is better than any version of Fedor. When DC doesn't finish people, he beats them badly.

Fedor was the best of the worst, but never nearly as good as he's given credit for on this site.

Bettors under value Hendo IMO. Hes wortha small bet as a 5.5 to one dog.

DC , at this moment, is better than any version of Fedor. When DC doesn't finish people, he beats them badly.

Fedor was the best of the worst, but never nearly as good as he's given credit for on this site.

Saying things like that just makes you sound obnoxious.

Cray cray

Have a feeling we shall see one more big upset in may. Either Hendo or Dillashaw is a possibility.

Back