Does Eddie Wineland has a glass chin?

Jamoke

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because I think because he just got brutally knocked out two times in a row. Yes the Renan Barao kick was hard and would KO most people, but Jehnny Eduardo's not very powerful but he still managed to knock Eddie Wineland out unconscious. These fighters are also only bantamweights and don't weight much so there's not a lot of power in their strikes.
So did Eddie Wineland get a glass chin after getting KOd by Renan Barao? I hope not because I really like Eddie Wineland and he needs to fight smarter and keep his hands up more because he will be knocked out again unless he does that.

Because I think because he just got brutally knocked out two times in a row. Yes the Renan Barao kick was hard and would KO most people, but Jehnny Eduardo's not very powerful but he still managed to knock Eddie Wineland out unconscious. These fighters are also only bantamweights and don't weight much so there's not a lot of power in their strikes.
So did Eddie Wineland get a glass chin after getting KOd by Renan Barao? I hope not because I really like Eddie Wineland and he needs to fight smarter and keep his hands up more because he will be knocked out again unless he does that.

No. He was not KO'd from Barao's kick. He took a few really hard shots from Eduardo before going down.

No, Barao didn't "brutally KO'him and Eduardo hit him with a good hard shot that wobbled him and then hit him with another hard shot that put him down. It happens.

Yea, Maybe Renan-Barao cracked that chin for good, that was such a hard kick and now eddie wineland is wobbling around like a drunken sailor off shots like that? That was not the eddie wineland i know, he is done as a top fighter now.

Yea, Maybe Renan-Barao cracked that chin for good, that was such a hard kick and now eddie wineland is wobbling around like a drunken sailor off shots like that? That was not the eddie wineland i know, he is done as a top fighter now.

Tjis!

These fighters are also only bantamweights and don't weight much so there's not a lot of power in their strikes.

7f3261057e267f875eb8724cf86c61b418c63341.gif

He didn't get KO'ed two times in a row. He won a fight by TKO inbetween those two fights.

I don't know if his chin is shot, but I do know that if you have been fighting as long as he has, and your style involves holding your hands low, then you better have a good chin or fast reflexes, preferably both. Both of those decline with time spent as a combat athlete and Eddie has spend a lot of time as a combat athlete.

He's used to give his chin in a silver dish.

He took murderous punches, his chin is fine.
Problem he doesn't block and does everything with head movement, also his chin isn't tucked in enough for that. Well Rogan only told him that 10 times.

both times got wobbled then put away with a very hard follow up shot.

Absolutely IMO.

He crumpled quicker then a Chinese car. His chin is on par with the likes of Goulet, Schaub & Mir.

For the life of me I don't get why he doesn't keep his hands up either.

Another KO loss & I won't be surprised if he gets cut.

Not glass, but I think its breaking.
He's a veteran who's been in many wars, and that will take its toll. I can see this becoming a trend for him.

These chin threads get stupider every day.

Just because Eduardo doesn't swing for the fences doesn't mean he can't hurt people. It's all about when and where the punch lands. Speed kills.

the barao kick didn't land that clean and i personally thought it was a bit of an early stoppage, and eduardo hit him with some huge shots.

The more I watch it, the more I'm convinced he has the worst chin in his division.

CriminalPresentClumber.gif

the barao kick didn't land that clean and i personally thought it was a bit of an early stoppage, and eduardo hit him with some huge shots.

Although the kick grazed Wineland's chin and he was somewhat dazed after eating it, it wasn't a clean hit and I agree it was an early stoppage. Still, one should be amazed at the power packed by a turning back kick.

You guys are retarded if you think that getting rocked by that punch means you have a glass chin.

Although the kick grazed Wineland's chin and he was somewhat dazed after eating it, it wasn't a clean hit and I agree it was an early stoppage. Still, one should be amazed at the power packed by a turning back kick.

i feel like big flashy moves like that give the ref more incline to step in, or they make everyone think the guy is hurt more than he is just because of how flashy it is, but i'd say eduardo hit wineland a lot harder and actually laid him out.

Back