Does Eddie Wineland has a glass chin?

No Eddie's problem is he holds his chin up in the air begging to be touched and it has been.

My mentally handicapped brother uses my Sherdog account

That is a silly analogy & you know it.

Exactly...it is. Just like yours. I just gave a different silly analogy using your silly logic. It's a damn shame that you fail to see that though.

Hate to harp on your list which is actually quite good but I watched Dantas get KO'ed COLD by Tyson Nam, and ironically I watched Galvao get KO'ed COLD against Dantas lol, I've yet to see Wineland actually out he deserves to be on this list more than those two.

And Caceres was rocked by a FLW in Pettis.

Last edited:
The punch that finished Wineland from Eduardo was quite possibly one of the most picture perfect clean punches I've ever seen. It's almost as if it were one of the those dumb youtube videos where a drunk friend stands still and lets his friend punch him as hard as he can in the face as some sort of show of manliness. That punch was dynamite.

Exactly...it is. Just like yours. I just gave a different silly analogy using your silly logic. It's a damn shame that you fail to see that though.

lol, it's chalk & cheese.

Honestly, did anyone else see that KO coming a mile away? I mean, I had no idea how that fight would look prior to, but after a couple minutes it seemed clear that Wineland couldn't mount any real offense and despite his feints, he still stands up really straight and seems to be a large target.

I just had a feeling he was gonna get his with a bomb that entire fight and for once I was right.

No it's more of his terrible defence. Doesn't matter how good of a shot you can take, keep your hands down and you are gonna get knocked out eventually

lol, it's chalk & cheese.

Wow.....just wow. lol

d91.gif

Name 10 guys in his division with worse chins then Eddie. I bet you can't.

I've already named 10 that have better chins.

Guy got hit while he was squared up, chin in the air and everything and it still took two clean punches to drop him. His chin is fine.

Back