Does DC get a pass for Jones loss?

Thats just a really really stupid opinion. There are tons of clean fighters, and tons of clean fighters in the top 10. Youve been listening to too many fairytales. Clean fighters have beat juiced fighters many times.

Dc lost to Jones so he acknowledges it. He also acknowledges Jones is a cheater.
Who is believing in fairytales, you are the one believing that a clean athlete can beat a roided one...
I imagine you going to the gym and believing shredded guys telling you that they are clean...

I don't think a multiweight UFC champ who has only lost to 1 fighter needs a pass for anything

Fuck is wrong with y'all?

A fighter who is 6-6 doesn't need a pass for losing either

These guys are fighters not fucking nerds on the street that need hood passes to walk to the store

Who is believing in fairytales, you are the one believing that a clean athlete can beat a roided one...
I imagine you going to the gym and believing shredded guys telling you that they are clean...

A clean athlete can and has beat roided fighters many many times. Fighting ability/skill is much more of a factor. All the steroids in the world wont make Cody Pfister beat Khabib.

Im sorry but your views are just wrong

A clean athlete can and has beat roided fighters many many times. Fighting ability/skill is much more of a factor. All the steroids in the world wont make Cody Pfister beat Khabib.

Im sorry but your views are just wrong
Not only wrong but hes acting like not only does he "know" this but thats its beyond common sense lol. don't waste your time with kids like that who don't even understand what there saying is opinion its a waste of time.

If you think everyone is using after USADA and only Jones and Silva are getting caught you're very dumb(to put it nicely). Sure some people are using and not getting caught but that doesn't mean everyones using. Lots of fighters don't look the same after USADA because they stopped so how is everyone using? its retarded to think like that.

Of course lots of people say "everyones on steroids" because their favorite fighter popped

Last fight doesnt count, Jones beat DC once. He owns that.
I just treat it like the record says. This "virtually undefeated" crap is a big pile of steamy birdshit stuck in the cloud.

His losses remain but turn into unfair losses.

Nope, DC said himself, he's sure he's beaten plenty of juicers before but came up short against jonnny boy, regardless of circumstance.

Technically...sure.

But in the minds of most mma fans DC got his poop pushed in twice and nothing is going to change that.

There needs to be a third fight. Regardless of everything that has happened, the winner of the third fight is rightfully the GOAT and the better fighter.
At HW

no. jones beat his ass. twice.

<JonesLaugh>

Yup. At least until they fight again. I really believe DC beats clean Jones (The Jones we saw vs. OSP).

Lots of discussion with people saying DC is technically undefeated because Jones has been caught juicing. Whether he has juiced the whole time or haven't, does it really matter? Is a loss a loss? Let me bring this up.. DC beat juiced Barnett and Bigfoot, but he didn't beat a potentially juiced Jones.

Like Diaz says, everyone is juicing. So pass or no pass?

<JonesLaugh> No Pass at all, I couldn't care less if Jonny was high on girl during the fight and beat DC the way he did....it TAKES SKILL to land a kick like that let alone predict exactly how Jon was gonna win before the fight. Cormier can cry and cry and cryyyyy about how Jon is a cheater but fact is, he beat the shit out of Cormier in explosive & decisive fashion. Jones is a living LEGEND

So hey haters.....<JonesDXSuckIt>

Neither Jon nor DC get passes.
DC got owned by Jones
Jones is a cheater and it will forever tarnish his career

Yeah, winning the HW belt supersedes any achievements at LHW as LHW is only for manlets scared to fight real men.

Funny how some keep saying DC lost twice.
While we know that isn't true

A pass? No a loss is a loss, we can't unsee it. Historically it means nothing though.

If you only lose once in your career, and are the owner of the Strikforce HW GP, UFC LHW and HW belt.
You are the man, and it doesn't matter what somebody else does.
Especially someone that doesn't follow the rules inside and outside the octagon.

It doesn't matter what you think of Jones, he's still the GOAT.

Only if you have no standards and call cheaters goats, which isnt how life works. Nobody considers cheaters in other sports goats. Get some standards buddeh

Yes. He lost to a giant who is a confirmed roider

Back