Does DC get a pass for Jones loss?

ImLovinIt

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lots of discussion with people saying DC is technically undefeated because Jones has been caught juicing. Whether he has juiced the whole time or haven't, does it really matter? Is a loss a loss? Let me bring this up.. DC beat juiced Barnett and Bigfoot, but he didn't beat a potentially juiced Jones.

Like Diaz says, everyone is juicing. So pass or no pass?

Last one is officially a NC. 1st one is the same in my eyes.

Would be interesting to see a poll.

no, DC does not get a pass.

to argue DC is 'virtually undefeated' is absolutely ridiculous.

DC lost twice to Jon Jones. As much as that sucks...and as much as Jones is a huge d-bag and *maybe* a cheater...that can't be stricken from DC's record and proclaiming him "virtually undefeated" unless there is LEGIT evidence that Jones juiced both times (and there is not).

Lots of discussion with people saying DC is technically undefeated because Jones has been caught juicing. Whether he has juiced the whole time or haven't, does it really matter? Is a loss a loss? Let me bring this up.. DC beat juiced Barnett and Bigfoot, but he didn't beat a potentially juiced Jones.

Like Diaz says, everyone is juicing. So pass or no pass?

He lost period

Being the second best fighter of this generation is no shame, he is what Nog was to Fedor.

Jones should be unfefeated. Jones should be two division champ. Jones should have about 7 more fights at this point. Jones is disheartening.

Those are losses. They are not as bad since Jon is a juicehead, but losses still.

Fuck no. One lose is on the record and the physical and emotional damage has been done

Na, loss is a loss in such a questionable playing field.

The NC stands...

Jones has DC’s number. It’s as simple as that.

no, DC does not get a pass.

to argue DC is 'virtually undefeated' is absolutely ridiculous.

DC lost twice to Jon Jones. As much as that sucks...and as much as Jones is a huge d-bag and *maybe* a cheater...that can't be stricken from DC's record and proclaiming him "virtually undefeated" unless there is LEGIT evidence that Jones juiced both times (and there is not).
A loss is a loss. Jones beat him the first time. But a no contest is a no contest.

Theres lots of different opinions on this. IMO though I would say most people have an asterik next to jons career and definitely don't count both wins against cormier. He was clearly on roids both fights, you don't start cheating after usada(come on).

People can talk about cormier roids olympic wrestling all they want but from what I've seen he hasn't changed at all and probably clean his whole career. Jones is a great fighter but I feel roids have no doubt helped him be so dominant and we have no idea who would win between him and cormier in a clean fight.

So when it comes to Most people that know how much steroids help in a fight(non biased fans towards either fighter) I would think they don't count those wins and only consider Jones goat of the cheaters. Which makes DC the real LHW goat and still undefeated.

Not only that jones is seen as a coward who ruined a great fight. Everyone wanted to know who was the better fighter and now we'll never know because jones was too afraid to fight clean

Everyone knows Jones is in heavy denial right now and lots of his fans jump in these threads to spread the same denial. He actually said he considers himself HW champ because Cormier won the HW belt and wants to think everyone will forget about him being on steroids

When it comes to fans that say "everyones on steroids". They only started saying that after a fighter they really like got caught on them. If DC won and was caught on steroids they would consider jones undefeated

well cormier does and knows that he is "forever second"

I dont care. Only jones nuthuggers still rank him. Hes a cheat and nothing can change that now. He'll never be the goat again. I used to call him the goat but hes a proven cheater, and details from people like Colby show hes a career cheat. Only other cheaters and people with no morals/honor consider him the best.

There needs to be a third fight. Regardless of everything that has happened, the winner of the third fight is rightfully the GOAT and the better fighter.

I dont care. Only jones nuthuggers still rank him. Hes a cheat and nothing can change that now. He'll never be the goat again. I used to call him the goat but hes a proven cheater, and details from people like Colby show hes a career cheat. Only other cheaters and people with no morals/honor consider him the best.
Look man, there is a reason why DC acknowledge both loses and there is a reason why clean fighters are beating roided fighters... There are no clean Fighters in the Top 10, there are no clean Olympic Medal winners.
PEDs work, there is no way a clean athlete can beat a juiced one.

Look man, there is a reason why DC acknowledge both loses and there is a reason why clean fighters are beating roided fighters... There are no clean Fighters in the Top 10, there are no clean Olympic Medal winners.
PEDs work, there is no way a clean athlete can beat a juiced one.

Thats just a really really stupid opinion. There are tons of clean fighters, and tons of clean fighters in the top 10. Youve been listening to too many fairytales. Clean fighters have beat juiced fighters many times.

Dc lost to Jones so he acknowledges it. He also acknowledges Jones is a cheater.

Back