Does DC get a pass for Jones loss?

Only if you have no standards and call cheaters goats, which isnt how life works. Nobody considers cheaters in other sports goats. Get some standards buddeh

I'm still not sold on him being a cheater. I think there's a lot of dirty politics and I also think it's hard to keep track of what goes into what. He might have taken without knowing.

Pretty tired of DCs excuses. Everyone fought roiders.

I'm still not sold on him being a cheater. I think there's a lot of dirty politics and I also think it's hard to keep track of what goes into what. He might have taken without knowing.

Everything points to fact that he did, the nail in the coffin was Colby imo. Some people might have believed the tainted supplements excuse if it wasn't for Colby dishing on Jones in College, and as much of a troll as Colby is, you could tell he was telling the truth right there. Jones cheated man, probably his whole career.

Why does he need a pass? All fighters lose. We don't need excuses. DC's career has been amazing.

On a side not, does Conor need a pass for losing to a 275 pound Nate Diaz who should have been fighting at super heavyweight?

I don't count any of Jones's wins or any wins by fighters using TRT.

I consider Jones undefeated and Cormier not.

Not really, but Jones' failed tests make it weird.

I do not count the first one as a loss, the kind of fight it was I wouldn’t be surprised if juicing actually helped Jones in that one.

Second one was all Jones cheat or not because juicing does not make you fool DC to lower his arms and knock his ass out with a head kick (pretty much)

<36>

There's no "maybes" here buddy

I can't stand Jones as much as the next guy...and I do think he is a cheater...but clinging to the small amount of a shitty old PED in his system as evidence of cheating to the point that it gave him an advantage over DC and altered the course of the fight, and therefore DC is "virtually" undefeated at LHW?

that's quite a reach.

no such reaching is required to defend GSP's *many* more title defenses at WW, and thus his superiority in the debate vs. DC as to who is 'greater'

I can't stand Jones as much as the next guy...and I do think he is a cheater...but clinging to the small amount of a shitty old PED in his system as evidence of cheating to the point that it gave him an advantage over DC and altered the course of the fight, and therefore DC is "virtually" undefeated at LHW?

that's quite a reach.

no such reaching is required to defend GSP's *many* more title defenses at WW, and thus his superiority in the debate vs. DC as to who is 'greater'
You can test every single piss I've ever taken - none will come back for steroids. None.

Why? Because I've never taken steroids - not even for legit medical reasons. You don't test positive if you didn't take something. You can argue it up and down, but none of his supplements were tainted, and he admitted as much to CSAC. He also admitted to taking supplements that weren't on his USADA sheet, so he's already intentionally broken the rules - for a second time.

If you seriously honestly somehow think he didn't cheat, I don't even know what to tell you because it's obvious there's nothing that would convince you.

It seems like some people on Sherdog could personally witness Jones take steroids and still deny he did it.

no.imagine all the fighters that havent been caught and won.

Any weight class. It can happen on the street for all I care. But it needs to happen.
DC will lose again at LHW. He drains himself too much to go against such a foe.

I dont understand what the confusion is. They are literally called performance enhancing drugs.

Yes they enhanced Jones performance and yes that is absolutely unfair.

A clean athlete can and has beat roided fighters many many times. Fighting ability/skill is much more of a factor. All the steroids in the world wont make Cody Pfister beat Khabib.

Im sorry but your views are just wrong
im talking about same Level athletes, but one of them took Gear...
Its ok. Neither of us will Change his mind.
Hope one day that the fans stop being hypocrites, so athletes can "cheat" without feeling that they are doing something wrong.

DC will lose again at LHW. He drains himself too much to go against such a foe.
I don't care about the weight class. It just needs to happen. If DC wants it to be at HW, sure.

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did with Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the debacle of the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

Back