Does Conor retire if hes smashed by Khabib?

Ananth

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Khabib keeps repeating he doesn't want to finish but to humble him. Put on prolonged beating to take all the aura away from Conor.

Does Conor recover from a humbling like that in his sport? He put the Floyd embarrassment due to him being in a different sport.

It will be a tough pill to swallow if Khabib holds him against the cage, legs locked and smashes him while he talks to him and Dana White.

He would take some time off for sure. But he could probably spin it well, bcos this guy he is fighting is running through everybody. It's a credit to the skills and style of his opponent more than anything

Wasnt he already retired?

Khabib keeps repeating he doesn't want to finish but to humble him. Put on prolonged beating to take all the aura away from Conor.

Does Conor recover from a humbling like that in his sport? He put the Floyd embarrassment due to him being in a different sport.

It will be a tough pill to swallow if Khabib holds him against the cage, legs locked and smashes him while he talks to him and Dana White.

No. If that happens everyone will be talking about what a utter bore Khabib is and looking forward to Conor fighting someone entertaining, like Nate.

It won't affect Conor's popularity in the slightest.

after he gets smashed for the LW title, he goes after the WW title?

<36>

He could lose three fights in a row and the sackless UFC brass would let him fight for 170 title

He is not going to even fight Khabib. Im a Conor fan but if he wanted the fight it would have happened already. Khabib and his moron manager are asking for money he doesn't deserve and Conor is going to sneak his way into a fight with Diaz or Ferguson for the "undisputed" belt after Khabib is stripped.

I want the fight to happen but even as a Conor supporter, he has been clearly ducking Khabib.

Nah he'll fight again because it's his passion, it's a myth that Conor is scared of losing or scared of fighting anyone. We've seen Conor lose and go on to win and break new records and make history. Losses only define mentally weak fighters like Ronda

He is not going to even fight Khabib. Im a Conor fan but if he wanted the fight it would have happened already. Khabib and his moron manager are asking for money he doesn't deserve and Conor is going to sneak his way into a fight with Diaz or Ferguson for the "undisputed" belt after Khabib is stripped.

I want the fight to happen but even as a Conor supporter, he has been clearly ducking Khabib.
The absolute sheer delusion of this post. The fight has already been made. The negotiations have already been accepted. The negotiations have been going on for months behind the scenes. They were waiting until Conor's legal problems were settled to proceed further.

Khabib allready thinks he's won, which is very dangerous.

Stealing lines from Conor like "change his face" doesn't help either.

I think he's in for a suprise and can't wait for the fight, which won't be as onesided as most ppl, Khabib included, might believe.

I'm guessing the UFC brass are just waiting for a injury to strip Khabib. So they feed Conor's ego.

Khabib as long as he is injury free cannot be stripped. He can demand fights with Poirier, Kevin Lee, Tony Ferguson.

The absolute sheer delusion of this post. The fight has already been made. The negotiations have already been accepted. The negotiations have been going on for months behind the scenes. They were waiting until Conor's legal problems were settled to proceed further.
Nah fam, the fight aint happening.

Khabib allready thinks he's won, which is very dangerous.

Stealing lines from Conor like "change his face" doesn't help either.

This is the scary part. He is underestimating Conor way too much for my liking. The first two minutes of the fight are going to be scary and likely give me a heart attack.

Back