Does Cain have the fastest title loss in MMA history?

I don't understand the interest in Overeem. Everything about the guy is so fake.

Could not agree more. His lists of wins are unimpressive, and then when you consider he tested positive after the Brock win, and the manner in which he beat Werdum.. they're even less impressive.

Factor in his brutal KO losses to half-a-dozen Light Heavyweights...

I hope JDS KO's him stiff.

Could not agree more. His lists of wins are unimpressive, and then when you consider he tested positive after the Brock win, and the manner in which he beat Werdum.. they're even less impressive.

Factor in his brutal KO losses to half-a-dozen Light Heavyweights...

I hope JDS KO's him stiff.

I agree, but the pain of Overeem fans after JDS outstrikes the K1 champ will be glorious.

Don't do drugs children!

Hunt already shown he can destroy Reem on the feet.

I am sure he would give JDS a run for his money if they were to strike. Thing is JDS has good wrestling and would probably out grapple Hunt, just as Reem had submitted him after he regained his composure upon being almost knock out by Hunt.

Incorrect.

From what I can tell, what you're most interested in BY FAR is whining and complaining about GSP.

Come correct, pansy.

I'm only interested in exciting fighters/fights, sorry I don't enjoy watching paint dry like you do.

lol TheRassler has made people so "gotten to" that they even bash him when he isn't talking about GSP.

gotta love it! :wink:

[QUOTE="Rush";77413741]Andrei Arlovski beat Buentello in like 15-20 seconds.[/QUOTE]

But buentello didn't lose a title.

[QUOTE="Rush";77413741]Andrei Arlovski beat Buentello in like 15-20 seconds.[/QUOTE]

Arlovski was defending the title. The TS is looking for title loss, as in the titleholder loses the title to the challenger.
It's actually an interesting factoid that deserves serious discussion instead of the usual Sherdog trolls.

And to answer the TS question...
Arlovski beat Sylvia in 47 seconds to win the INTERIM championship. I don't know if that counts towards a title loss for Tim though.

looks like that's the record then

Edit: I don't think it was a title loss though.

It wasn't. It was a title fight loss, but Buentello wasn't the champ. Felt really bad for him, after he missed his shot initially due to injury, seeing Justin Eilers take his place, the guy he'd just beaten. The big screen replays had to clue the crowd in, as no fucker saw the punch. Least of all Buentello...

Couture lost his title to Vitor in under a minute due to a cut.

But Buentello wasn't the champ he was an underserving contender in a shallow division

I don't remember any champ getting beat under 1:04

whoever has the fastest win In UFC history then it's the loser of that fight

IMO mark hunt would light Overeem and JDS on the feet, his hands are just as goods as JDS, his kickboxing experience is just as good if not better than Overeems and his chin is comparable with the likes of roy nelson and Hendo IMHO

Overeem would probably shoot straight for TD's on Hunt. JDS would most likely stand and trade for a while before he goes that route. Mark Hunt can be wore down on the feet if you have a good chin though it usually involves vicious lowkicks. Apparently, he can also be KTFO if you punch him in the chin when he's charging you.

Frank Shamrock arm-barred Kevin Jackson in maybe 0:16 at the first Ultimate Japan show.

I'm only interested in exciting fighters/fights, sorry I don't enjoy watching paint dry like you do.

Hey now, don't knock watching paint dry--it can be quite entrancing.

Granted, not quite as much fun as having an erotic fixation on an MMA fighter, like you do, but still ok. At least the paint on my wall is applied cleanly and evenly--quite unlike the ... uh ... well, you know ... while you're massaging yourself and thinking of GSP.

I don't know you, but I know enough about your type, professionally, to know that you're attracted to GSP and frustrated at your inability to be close to him. Even your user name announces this: you want deeply to be the "rassler" who will feel his body pressed close to GSP's.

I wish to say, though, that there's nothing wrong with your longing. It's no less natural than an MMA fan who fantasizes about Arianni. I am just sad for you, and your self-loathing. I wish you peace and love, and I sincerely hope that you'll find love with a lithe, hard-bodied French Canadian, as you seem to wish.

I have no doubt that you'll LOVE being pinned, rassler.

Back