Does Cain have the fastest title loss in MMA history?

Tim Sylvia lost to Arlovski in 47 seconds (for the interim UFC title) and to Fedor in 36 seconds (for the WAMMA title). Thread says "MMA history", so this should apply.

Good to know. There gotta be a list like this out there for the fans.

Pretty fast not that fastest. My dad watched that fight, never really watched mma or the UFC. I called and asked about the fight to see how it went and he said "I don't know the fight was over so fast". lol

I don't understand the interest in Overeem. Everything about the guy is so fake.

IMO mark hunt would light Overeem and JDS on the feet, his hands are just as goods as JDS, his kickboxing experience is just as good if not better than Overeems and his chin is comparable with the likes of roy nelson and Hendo IMHO

Was that a title fight?

I believe it was and then he lost the belt to Sylvia in his next fight. 15 seconds is the fastest so far, at least in the UFC but that's a tough record to beat anywhere

I just hope we get the overeem/jds fight down the line, that's what I'm most interested in...

Incorrect.

From what I can tell, what you're most interested in BY FAR is whining and complaining about GSP.

Come correct, pansy.

Incorrect.

From what I can tell, what you're most interested in BY FAR is whining and complaining about GSP.

Come correct, pansy.

BRTky.jpg

Do some of you not know that Paul Buentello was never the UFC Heavyweight champion so therefore his loss to Arlovski has no reason being in this discussion?

Idk, just seemed like 5-6 posts arguing about this fight was worthless lol.

IMO mark hunt would light Overeem and JDS on the feet, his hands are just as goods as JDS, his kickboxing experience is just as good if not better than Overeems and his chin is comparable with the likes of roy nelson and Hendo IMHO

Don't do drugs children!

Do some of you not know that Paul Buentello was never the UFC Heavyweight champion so therefore his loss to Arlovski has no reason being in this discussion?

Idk, just seemed like 5-6 posts arguing about this fight was worthless lol.

It was a title fight therefore it has complete relevance

Barnett won the title and had it taken away before his next fight. I think that wins...

Incorrect.

Come correct, pansy.

lol TheRassler has made people so "gotten to" that they even bash him when he isn't talking about GSP.

Back