Does anyone think Josh Fabia is pulling a Joaquin phoenix becoming a rapper troll job?

This. Diego was known as an ego maniac who burned numerous trainers and camps and wouldn’t listen for shit and would “ just bleed/bang bro” to fulfill the Aztec Gods and the Just Bleed God. He gets 0 sympathy from me. Entertaining fighter and he was the LAST fighter who I thought would EVER take a DQ loss but that shows you how far he’s fallen. And fuck his coach. Dudes at best a charlatan and at worst a dangerous predator.

Lmao...fake dq? There was nothing fake about that dq bud. ..regardless of how the ref handled it..that was a blatant foul and deserves a DQ everytime..lol come on blaming the victim much? How about the dancing goof follows the rules next time

Nah. There is too much genuine narcissism at work. This guy is a Kool-Aid salesman.

My only question is...whos going to be the next fighter to join the squad?

There is only 1 answer to that question: Luke Cummo

powerhoild%2Babout%2Bpage.jpg

http://lukecummo.blogspot.com/p/connect-with-master-lukey.html

Lmao...fake dq? There was nothing fake about that dq bud. ..regardless of how the ref handled it..that was a blatant foul and deserves a DQ everytime..lol come on blaming the victim much? How about the dancing goof follows the rules next time
That’s true....it was Legit foul but he coulda continued. No debate . He fucking asked his “ trainer “ if he should quit. What guy legit injured has EVER asked his trainer if he should continue? Oh that’s right, none...have good day bud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back