Does anyone think Josh Fabia is pulling a Joaquin phoenix becoming a rapper troll job?

This. Diego was known as an ego maniac who burned numerous trainers and camps and wouldn’t listen for shit and would “ just bleed/bang bro” to fulfill the Aztec Gods and the Just Bleed God. He gets 0 sympathy from me. Entertaining fighter and he was the LAST fighter who I thought would EVER take a DQ loss but that shows you how far he’s fallen. And fuck his coach. Dudes at best a charlatan and at worst a dangerous predator.

Lmao...fake dq? There was nothing fake about that dq bud. ..regardless of how the ref handled it..that was a blatant foul and deserves a DQ everytime..lol come on blaming the victim much? How about the dancing goof follows the rules next time

Nah. There is too much genuine narcissism at work. This guy is a Kool-Aid salesman.

My only question is...whos going to be the next fighter to join the squad?

There is only 1 answer to that question: Luke Cummo

powerhoild%2Babout%2Bpage.jpg

http://lukecummo.blogspot.com/p/connect-with-master-lukey.html

Lmao...fake dq? There was nothing fake about that dq bud. ..regardless of how the ref handled it..that was a blatant foul and deserves a DQ everytime..lol come on blaming the victim much? How about the dancing goof follows the rules next time
That’s true....it was Legit foul but he coulda continued. No debate . He fucking asked his “ trainer “ if he should quit. What guy legit injured has EVER asked his trainer if he should continue? Oh that’s right, none...have good day bud.

Back