Does anyone here at all care about the upcoming Anthony Smith vs Ryan Spann fight?

Will you be watching Anthony Smith vs Ryan Spann 2 this weekend?

• Total voters
Th e last one was fun. This one might be too. But no hype for it for me no. Seemed like a really odd rematch so quick

Two guys I've always kind of been indifferent about. I wasnt that interested in their first fight, and I'm even less interested now.

a fight is a fight to me. i love watching scraps. and since neither of the two are PPV worthy it makes sense to put them on a fight night card. will tune in.

Feel like Spann's gonna win with how washed Smith has been lately, but OTOH their first fight went the exact opposite way

Don't think I have seen any threads about it after scrolling through 4 pages
Not really a big fan of Anthony Smith myself, but he has 34 finishes out of 36 wins, and has only fought to a decision 6 times out of 54 fight, a true kill or be killed fighter

What is your level of hype for this fight? Will you tune in for this fight? (co-main of Holloway vs Korean Zombie)

Here is their first fight reuploaded just 18 hours ago

Let me put it this way. It's an excellent co-main for an event starting at 5 AM where I live.

Pretty weird that a guy fighting so boring like Smith has so many finishes/getting finished

No not particularly, I don't know how Smith does it, to keep getting all these main events and co-main events. We've seen him smashed at WW, MW and LHW, I don't know what more to say, but he gets a lot of opportunities. I've just never been overly impressed with him and I've seen all his UFC fights and Strikeforce fights.

I'll give it to Smith though out of his million fights he's only really been flattened once by Amagov in strikeforce.

Smith is a goofy fuck but I dont mind watching him fight. You shouldnt either.

Back