Does anyone else NOT care about Khabib vs Conor?

Do you care about Conor vs Khabib?

• Total voters
I'm not getting excited until it's undoubtedly happening. Between Khabib's weight-injury issues, Conor's antics, and the high index of big fights that turn out disappointing, I'm keeping myself in check.

I'm not getting excited until it's undoubtedly happening. Between Khabib's weight-injury issues, Conor's antics, and the high index of big fights that turn out disappointing, I'm keeping myself in check.

It's like getting excited about a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert.

How does the "poll fail" retard? People voted, that was the point.

LOL
Is a poll fail as you titled the poll opposite to the vote you spanner.
Do I not care?? Oh wait do you care..

Make your spastic mind up before posting the poll or stop trolling

Is a poll fail as you titled the poll opposite to the vote you spanner.
Do I not care?? Oh wait do you care..

Make your spastic mind up before posting the poll or stop trolling

This isn't a contest. Can you read the question?

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

lol this must be the Bold Faced Liar thread. I'll see myself out.

Get hyped and watch your dreams go up in flames when khalabib eats too much tiramisu.
I'm not sure who I am rooting for to be honest.

I think Khabib will smash him, but I won't mind if Conor pulls it off.

It's liberating not to root for anyone. I'm rooting for the fights to happen and that's it :D

It's a solid fight and I'm glad they made it happen but it's hard to get excited until they're in the cage staring at each other. There are a couple of other LW fights I'd personally like to see more but I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

The hype is a little out of control though, but that is to be expected when Artem is involved.
What hype? I said before I don't think this breaks Conor/ Nate 2 cuz I'm not feeling any hype. Hopefully after 228 they go hard. With Conor that's half the fun I hope he doesn't avoid all media like the Diaz 2 fight that would suck. If he doesn't talk shit the mortgage goes on khabib.

I dont really care at all. I am just bored of the whole conor thing already

id much rather see khabib vs lee or feguson.
More of an actual mma superfight than a spectacle

Last edited:
Two absolute beasts meeting at the exact same time in their primes, yeah I'm pretty pumped.

I'm an asshole. I just wanna see the same threads i saw when Conor lost at UFC 196...

"I'm leaving"

"Well at least Conor.."

"Conor is still the king"

"Conor was fighting a bigger man"

"Conor changed his bum life"

The emotional drunk Conor fans had me dying the whole night <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

How does the "poll fail" retard? People voted, that was the point.

LOL

TITS! come on man. i celebrate your user name once and now you call me retard. tisk tisk.

it's a fail cuz the intent is clear: to marshal the troops of the folks who don't give a shit. obviously people do, TITS❗

TITS‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Back