Does anyone else NOT care about Khabib vs Conor?

Do you care about Conor vs Khabib?

• Total voters
I don't think it will be competitive unless Conor has some elite ace he has secretly been training with the past couple years, but I am still tuning in to see him get smashed and will probably pay for it... Not a bad overall card.

Who do you think takes it?

I don't know, probably Khabib.

I don’t give a shit about the fight itself but I think Connie’s shit talking game will be on point

I care but not as hyped as I thought I would be. Mayhap as the date draws near.

A lot of people are getting really upset about the question. It's a simple yes or no. No need for sarcasm or temper tantrums.

lol poll fail lol

I'm not a fan of either, but I'm interested in seeing the fight. It's gonna be interesting whatever outcome.

When was a fight with Conor not exciting? Conor always delivers, even when he loses.

fight sounds great on paper, but until buffer is announcing both names inside the cage. I still think this will end up with a ****BREAKING NEWS**** _________ is injured and out of fight at UFC 229

Honestly? I don’t that much. I’d rather see Tony Ferguson, Lesnar/DC, GSP’s impending return, even Cyborg/Nunes more than this fight. In fact the Bellator HW tournament interests me more.

Buying this fight just feeds Conor’s stale gimmick, which I never really liked in the first place.

I’ve never seen either of them fight.

I’ve seen clips and gifs etc. but I’ve never even watched a whole round of either.

The likelihood of me watching this fight is about the same statistics for an astronaut on the moon to be struck by lightning.

Honestly? I don’t that much. I’d rather see Tony Ferguson, Lesnar/DC, GSP’s impending return, even Cyborg/Nunes more than this fight. In fact the Bellator HW tournament interests me more.

Buying this fight just feeds Conor’s stale gimmick, which I never really liked in the first place.

I will watch GSP fight either of them, but not them fight each other.

It's a classic match up. Of course it's of interest.

Title fight in the most talent rich division in mma with two high level fighters who are some of the best practitioners of there respective styles in the sport and you, as a mma fan, aren’t excited!?
Wtf, do you even really like this sport?

Just curious how many people here don't really care about this fight. I'm not knocking either guy, I'm just not really interested in this one. Sure, I'll watch it at the sports bar if they're not charging a cover, and I'll probably wager a few bucks on it. But I think in the end the fight itself will not live up to the hype.

how anyone in their right mind cannot be interested in this fight, is beyond me...first, you have conor...the real lineal champion...a guy who's never lost either title in the cage..has only lost 1x in the ufc and that fight was at WW...a full division up from where he fights now...and 2 divisions up from where he fought 95% of his career. and Khabib, the undefeated russian fighter...whos currently the designated champion...who most feel will beat conor...

Back