Does anyone else NOT care about Khabib vs Conor?

Do you care about Conor vs Khabib?

• Total voters

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious how many people here don't really care about this fight. I'm not knocking either guy, I'm just not really interested in this one. Sure, I'll watch it at the sports bar if they're not charging a cover, and I'll probably wager a few bucks on it. But I think in the end the fight itself will not live up to the hype.

Its the LW belt, on top of that, is Conor, and im not even a fan of him but i do enjoy the show.

I'm not interested from a fight standpoint--as it's almost sure to be a one-sided beatdown.

However, I am interested from a standpoint of its going to be great to see Conor get thrashed once again.

yes.... it wont be competitive though... either Mcgregor ko’s him early and effortlessly or Khabib mops the floor with him. It will be brutal nonetheless.

I fear that it may be a let down given how excited everyone is, and it may hold up the division depending on the outcome, but I’ll admit I’m excited for it.

I hope it lives up to the hype. And I expect the build up to be fun.

Funny because i do care a lot about this fight. I really want to see it.

But im not a conor fan, and not a khabib fan.

Matter of fact, i cant make my mind up on who i want it win! I dont think i ever been so torn.

Anyone else on the same boat? I care about the fight a lot, but not really who wins.
Maybe conor? Just because its best for MMA... and also i prefer his striking style to khabibs wrestling

i make threads about everything i dont care about .... it really shows how much I dont care

you kidding me, this fight is teh shit. Got me really excited. Khabib can demolish anyone with his style and Conor can KO anyone in mma. It's a must watch!

Everyone cares about this fight, TS. Even you. You're gonna watch, same as the rest of us.

Any mma fan claiming they aren't interested in this is a lying attention seeker. Guess they think not caring about something everyone else cares about makes them edgy or something.

im buying 10 ppv of this fight and using my ufc hot brander for this fight.i hope conor takes it easy on khbob

The fact you created a thread about the fight kinda shows you do have some kind of interest in the fight, even if a negative interest.

I still think Khabib will pull out of the fight. It’s weird people forget how little he fights due being the lightweight Dominic Cruz.

Any MMA fan that says they don't care about this fight is just a lying liar who lies.

Especially TS. You lying fuck.

its a great fight even if you dont care about all the BS around it

I rather wanted to see Khabib vs Ferguson really. Conor deserves jack shit. But I am also pleased with Khabib vs Conor so everyone can move along after Khabib is done with him and humiliates him. Conor than can fight his money fights with gatekeepers like Diaz and such as much as he want for all I care. I just want him out of the top fighters equation, ASAP! And the best way to accomplish that is, to feed him to the Eagle.

Back