Does anyone believe in Jan winning?

Damn man, nice pick!

Thanks, If I can be right this weekend I’ll trade it for most of my picks since joining Tapology. Except for the Poirier win over Conor. That win was pretty sweet.

I actually tend to do really well on the mains, and co-mains. It’s the earlier fights that tend to mess up my average. So many fighters that I don’t know much about. That, and when I let my emotions play too big a part in a coin toss. But you can’t get a perfect night unless you pick on every fight. And I’m hoping to get one eventually.

Hope this fight isn't fixed cus hell yes I believe Jan can win this fight

Thanks, If I can be right this weekend I’ll trade it for most of my picks since joining Tapology. Except for the Poirier win over Conor. That win was pretty sweet.

I actually tend to do really well on the mains, and co-mains. It’s the earlier fights that tend to mess up my average. So many fighters that I don’t know much about. That, and when I let my emotions play too big a part in a coin toss. But you can’t get a perfect night unless you pick on every fight. And I’m hoping to get one eventually.
Same, I have the same goal. I did get a perfect on the Mousasi vs Lima Bellator card, which had 8 fights. I got one UFC perfect on the Overeem-Sakai card, but that was bastardized down to 6 fights so hard to count it. I wanna go like 12/12.

I'm a fan of Izzy, but I favor Jan to win. Jan is too big and too strong for a guy that could cut down to welterweight.

After seeing what Adesanya did to Costa, it's hard to see how Jan wins. He's probably one of the weakest champions in recent memory in a weak LHW division. He would probably have a chance if he were a grappler because of his size advantage, but that's not really his game.

No fight is ever a sure thing. Strikers chance he and anyone else could land a golden punch or kick.

Same, I have the same goal. I did get a perfect on the Mousasi vs Lima Bellator card, which had 8 fights. I got one UFC perfect on the Overeem-Sakai card, but that was bastardized down to 6 fights so hard to count it. I wanna go like 12/12.

Hahaha. I'd never come close. I can get some of the bigger profile fights right, but I don't know how you guys ace those prelim bouts.

Total 50/50 fight.. Either Israel is too skilled for Jan, or all that skill will not travel up to 205.. Jan also gets underestimated a lot..

best case scenario for Israel there is a decision loss

Polish Power is a meme buzzword for casuals. It's only slightly less annoying than 'street jesus hands of baptism'.

Jan is going to get toyed with.

Most of Jan's finishes have come in close quarters, and I can see a scenario where he's got Izzy up against the cage or in the phone booth and drops a short punch or elbow to the temple. Being bigger and a much better grappler also opens up opportunities.

Izzy hasn't been that hard to hit, and Jan hits and kicks very hard. I think Jan's kicks to the body and legs will turn the fight his way early on.

No, actually I've been noticing the opposite. I only see threads saying Jan is gonna KO him. I think Izzy wins on patience and frustrating Jan into bullrushing into something bad

Love Jan but I see this one going down a lot like Jan vs Thiago Santos not too long ago.

My biggest upset was Lewis over Blaydes lol

Back