Does anybody else love to see fighters get exhausted?

I enjoy Frankie fight, so no I do not enjoy fat bastards with no cardiovascular endurance.

Ah yes, good old "Disgracie". I remember seeing a thread and seeing that as the second post.

Had me cracked right up, I believe it was you that did the post? Lol.

Lol, good memory.

I think that was my most quoted post ever.

Qhen a fighter can go 5 rounds without being tired, that means they "fought their heart out" throughout their training camp. "Fighting your heart out" for 8 weeks is a bit harder than "fighting your heart out" only for the last 25 minutes.

But from a comedic standpoint, I can appreciate watching the HWs gas out and start swinging like bums.

no way

i wanna see guys with great cardio

If you lose a decision but still have the energy to do push-ups, you should be fined and suspended for taking a dive.
Because you clearly weren't trying to win.

Leave it all in the cage or find yourself another sport. :D

amen

They also need to learn why a wolf has tons more stamina than a tiger, but in a fight between them... Well, you know:)

I'd bet it would have to do with the amount of muscle the tiger has compared to the wolf.

I'd bet it would have to do with the amount of muscle the tiger has compared to the wolf.

And the kind of muscles too:) The size of heart, lungs etc.

Basically tigers are sprinters, while wolves are marathoners.

It's not just about the size, it's about preferences.

Cheetah is smaller than a wolf, but way faster, but with a lot less stamina. You allways need to sacrifice something.

I like when one fighter is exhausted from desperately shooting takedowns that keep getting stuffed.

Wow... as if it couldn't get worse than 99Silva or George Jetson.

Wow... as if it couldn't get worse than 99Silva or George Jetson.

Wouldn't you prefer if Arlovski and Mir fought their hearts out to exhaustion?:)

I don't think you people understand what I'm talking about.

When fighters aren't tired in a close fight, I'm not a happy man.

Back