Does Anderson Win in a Rubber Match?

Silva has a suspect chin at this point. I think he got wobbled by Chael in the first fight for gods sake and Chael couldn't wobble a little girl. Not to mention. Getting dropped by Weidman in both fights. Remember he got flash koed in the clinch in the second fight and only woke up because the back of his head hit the ground.

Yes, I believe he beats Okami in a third fight, although Okami's first 'win' was via DQ.

2 reasons. Chris is younger, stronger, is the perfect pressure fighter for Anderson's style and he has a better chin. Well, 4..Without steroids, Andy will look old and middle pack.

I'm conflicted as to whether you're serious or this is a troll job.

AS might have trouble w/ the new testing. We may never see "Spider" again.

Nope, he gets killed again.

He should keep trying to get a fight with Nick again.. as that fight was apparently a huge superfight

I can't imagine Anderson losing to the same guy 3 times in a row

1. Were you able to imagine Anderson losing to a no name scrub with no fans like Weidman the first time around?

2. Were you able to imagine Weidman beating Silva again after his first discredited win?

3. Your imagination sucks.

4. There was nothing flukey in the slightest about the first fight. Anderson clowned around, which he had already earned a reputation for doing, and got KTFO which will happen sooner or later if you clown around with pro fighters.

5. The second fight ended in a rare type of injury, so in that sense it is fair to call it a fluke, but it is notable that Silva was getting handled, had been dropped in the clinch, and had mounted no appreciable offense.

I don't remember Anderson beating Chris, when did this happen?

I don't think Prime Silva could even beat Chris

have they been competing in non-mma contests i dont know about?

EDIT:

Never mind, i googled it.

they are 1-1 in Words With Friends.

im equally curious about a rematch with GSP and Anderson.

It's not a rubber match... Obviously Anderson never actually lost to Chris. This would be the first REAL fight. Unless Anderson gets KO'd or can't continue.

He was ko'd in their first fight. And just about ko'd in the 2nd, even before his leg broke.

The only people who want to see Anderson fight Weidman again are sadistic fucks who want to see Anderson get hurt.

He's got nothing for Chris and even he knows it...that's why it took him half an hour to get to the cage in their 2nd fight.

Chris has gotten much better since the first time they fought, and he will be favorited. But I can't imagine Anderson losing to the same guy 3 times in a row

If they ever go to later rounds, I think AS stuffs take downs and just lays a constant barrage on Chris. A full speed Andersons in the later rounds is unbeatable

the first two were very flukey wins

I'm embarrassed for you and all those like you.

Who would want a rubber match, you cant even light it.

Back