Does Anderson Win in a Rubber Match?

ducktalesawoo

White Belt
Reaction score
Chris has gotten much better since the first time they fought, and he will be favorited. But I can't imagine Anderson losing to the same guy 3 times in a row

If they ever go to later rounds, I think AS stuffs take downs and just lays a constant barrage on Chris. A full speed Andersons in the later rounds is unbeatable

the first two were very flukey wins

Last edited:
It's not a rubber match if the same guy won both the first ones.

At 41+ years old,after a serious injury and fighting once in more than 2 years? I think not.

Lol @ being rubber match....although I would like to see this fight being how the 2nd one ended.

It's not a rubber match... Obviously Anderson never actually lost to Chris. This would be the first REAL fight. Unless Anderson gets KO'd or can't continue.

he would lose to the same guy 10x in a row if that makes you feel any better

I dont think you know what a rubber match is..

And it isn't Andy's leg...

Let it go, man. It's over.

P.S. wouldn't be a rubbermatch.

They already had their rubber match:

15d5hjo.jpg

It's not a rubber match if he hasn't won any of the first two

I understand Chris is a beast. But AS is a beast too, and their two fights were very unresolved.

Weidman is getting better, Silva has reached his peak and is starting to fade. Weidman wins #3 by brutality.

I understand Chris is a beast. But AS is a beast too, and their two fights were very unresolved.

No, no they weren't unresolved. Anderson had SOME success in the first fight when he stuffed a couple takedowns but in the 2nd fight it was ALL Chris.

Anderson lost his sense of invincibility and got his chin cracked against Chris and knows he'd likely get beat up, taken down and submitted IF they ever fought an (unlikely) 3rd match.

Oh ya, that steroid thing too makes it nigh impossible that he could win in a 3rd match...

How is it unresolved? IN the four rounds they fought in Anderson hasn't won a single one. If he had showed something I could see it, but we have yet to see anything Silva do be a threat to Weidman.

It's been pointed out already but it wouldn't be rubber match.

And Weidman probably kills Anderoid if they fought again

Chris has gotten much better since the first time they fought, and he will be favorited. But I can't imagine Anderson losing to the same guy 3 times in a row

If they ever go to later rounds, I think AS stuffs take downs and just lays a constant barrage on Chris. A full speed Andersons in the later rounds is unbeatable

the first two were very flukey wins

it's not a rubber match if Anderson has already lost 2...unless they are going for best of 5.

Back