Does Anderson Win in a Rubber Match?

I think Anderson deserves another fight with him if he can work his way back up. Since the second fight ended the way it did. But, Chris is getting better and better so the outcome would be tougher for Anderson. But who knows, stranger things have happened.

anderson needs to have a rubber match with diaz

If he can beat two or three of the top 5 currently ranked middle weights, I don't see why not.

It's a sad fact that when the fight Gods decide you are no longer one of their favored disciples, you are not longer one of their favored disciples. I am seriously worried about Fedor signing with the UFC.

If Anderson gets two top 10 wins he should get a title shot. Anderson deserves it.

Did you see how old he looked in the Diaz fight? Chris would finish him off once and for all in a 3rd fight.

Lol @ being rubber match....although I would like to see this fight being how the 2nd one ended.

You must really dislike Anderson. First he got knocked out, second he got flash KO'd and his leg broken in half. What exactly are you expecting the 3rd time? Brain damage? Death?

Anderson has never had anything for The Chris. We all thought he would, but we have also seen that he doesn't. I'll take reality over fantasy.

I understand Chris is a beast. But AS is a beast too, and their two fights were very unresolved.

I feel like AS fans need to see Chris literally kill him for it to be definitive. lol.

Chris knocked him out and then broke his leg in half.

Anderson by split decision 48-47 46-49 50-45

107299-Jim-Carrey-laughing-gif-Imgur-E6wq.gif

I feel like AS fans need to see Chris literally kill him for it to be definitive. lol.

Chris knocked him out and then broke his leg in half.

They would still pull a Kevin Hart and be like "Nuuuuuuooooo...Nuh...Nuooooo...AS wasn't reaaadyyyyyyy!!!!"

:rolleyes:

I understand Chris is a beast. But AS is a beast too, and their two fights were very unresolved.

if by unresolved you mean ko'd twice, losing every round, and getting your leg shattered then yes unresolved is the word i'd use

The Chris' pressure was forcing Anderson to fight sloppy, irregardless of the fact he was acting cocky. I used to believe the outcome would have been different if the fight had gone on but not anymore.

Weidman was going to wear Anderson down with wrestling and ground and pound. I wouldn't be surprised to see Silva finished again if they fought for a third time.

Back