Does a Brock win only proves that size > skill or will you give him credit as a martial artist?

I would give him so much credit that I would make threads about him on here

Are you trying to say that Cain is better than DC or DC is better than Cain? Either way DC is going to finish Brock just as easily as he finished Stipe.

The former.

And that's fine if you believe he will finish him like he finished Stipe.

Thing is, though, that clinching with Brock plays right into his one and ONLY path to victory.

Brock is not going to just stand there upright in the clinch like a statue(Stipe) and let DC hit him.....he's going to suddenly change levels and double-leg DC to the ground.

DC's best bet isn't to "prove a point" by trying to out-wrestle Brock.

His plan should be to outstrike-him.

The former.

And that's fine if you believe he will finish him like he finished Stipe.

Thing is, though, that clinching with Brock plays right into his one and ONLY path to victory.

Brock is not going to just stand there upright in the clinch like a statue(Stipe) and let DC hit him.....he's going to suddenly change levels and double-leg DC to the ground.

DC's best bet isn't to "prove a point" by trying to out-wrestle Brock.

His plan should be to outstrike-him.

It will be very hard to change levels and double a wrestler of the caliber and low center of mass as DC, but more than likely DC just darts in and out and boxes Brock up.

brock is like cyborg. decent fighting skills but not world beating skills. size and roids are their primary advantage

Randy Couture's titleshot against Tim Sylvia was ltierally the exact same situation. Randy was sitting on his ass, doing commentary and hopped off the couch and got a titleshot. He also wasn't even fighting in the HW division when he took a year off then came back to fight Timmeh at HW. Just as undeserving.

Couture wasn't 0-2-1 in the last 8 years, having popped for PEDs in his last fight. Shut the hell up.

How will the outcome of this match be seen by the fans in case brock wins?

I mean, DC is the champ-champ, being considered lately by many in GOAT conversations, who is actually known for being the smaller guy fighting amongst heavyweights. So, in terms of skill you would expect him to obliterate big ole brock on paper...

However, i dont think DC has ever fought someone like brock sizewise. And besides Randy, i think DC might be the smallest opponent brock ever fought.
I see this size difference being a major factor for this one.

If brock wins by straight overpowering and outsizing of DC i think it will look a bit silly.
Or, in other words, if that happens, im not expecting Brock to start showing up in HW GOAT discussions or whatever.

Or should he? What yall think?

Brock has already been in uncounted GOAT conversations during the 2+ years he defended the UFC Heavyweight Belt.

When he Finished Stipe, Cormier came in a few pounds heavier than Cain did when he melted Lesnar..... Lesnar's size has been figured out by AKA long ago, and Brock is not exactly evolving as a fighter.

You did not think this particular post out very well TS

It will be very hard to change levels and double a wrestler of the caliber and low center of mass as DC, but more than likely DC just darts in and out and boxes Brock up.

Hence, why I said that DC is better off out-striking him.

Brock has already been in uncounted GOAT conversations during the 2+ years he defended the UFC Heavyweight Belt.

When he Finished Stipe, Cormier came in a few pounds heavier than Cain did when he melted Lesnar..... Lesnar's size has been figured out by AKA long ago, and Brock is not exactly evolving as a fighter.

You did not think this particular post out very well TS

He was asking a hypothetical question of what would happen IF Brock won.

Hence, why I said that DC is better off out-striking him.

Yeah, I got that. I just said that Brock will have a hard time out wrestling DC anyway. Brock had a really difficult time wrestling with Randy and he is dealing with a bigger, better, younger (lol) Randy with a lower center of mass.

I want to bet the farm on DC. Safe bet and free money imo. But knowing my luck. Ugh. Brock probably knocks him out in the first.

If he's dumb, then so is Anderson Silva. <6>
His dick pill defence does not contradict that statement. That said, pre USADA, on a fairly even field, Brock’s accomplishments can’t compare to AS’s.

Since you don’t contradict it, I guess you believe Brock Lesnar isn’t a compulsive PED user who has been using products to gain an unfair advantage his whole career.

Best of luck to your guy against Cormier.

I'll give him credit for being the biggest obvious PED abuser since Kerr

I want to bet the farm on DC. Safe bet and free money imo. But knowing my luck. Ugh. Brock probably knocks him out in the first.

That's why I never bet on ANY fight 'cause of the possibility of weird shit happening.

His dick pill defence does not contradict that statement. That said, pre USADA, on a fairly even field, Brock’s accomplishments can’t compare to AS’s.

Since you don’t contradict it, I guess you believe Brock Lesnar isn’t a compulsive PED user who has been using products to gain an unfair advantage his whole career.

Best of luck to your guy against Cormier.

Who is to say, though, if that was the ONLY TIME that Silva "Got caught"?
Remember, you brought up "pre USADA" where every fighter knew when the testers were coming and cycled accordingly. Silva could've done the same thing and him getting popped makes his past fights prior to USADA seem suspicious.

And btw, to go back to your other point, I never said Brock doesn't use the GEAR. From someone who's watched him in that circus (WWE) from Day One to now, I would have to be absolutely blind to think he was "Natural". lol.

Back