Does a bad diet influence mental health?

Totally.

For men.. bad food can lead you to having lower levels of testosterone, which mean less energy and drive.

A cheat meal or two per week is fine if you did your homework.. but to seek pleasure in food is a trend that needs to stop.

I believe in what you put in your gut will adversely affect your brain or make it better. It's either you give your body nutrients or poison your body and brain through the gut. So it's very important to what you put your digestive system. The gut could very well be the most underrated organ.

Without reading all that, yes.

I doubt any diet or lifestyle would be particularly effective in a positive way (ie cure) for a mental health affliction, but for sure it could have relatively large negative effects to not be exercising, eating well, staying in shape, keeping a schedule, etc.

I strongly believe in healthy mind in a healthy body.

Who are these people cooking Mediterranean feasts at every meal

I don’t think it helps directly

For the most part, eating healthy foods and not in a caloric surplus should cause a little weight loss here and there, which in itself may or may not affect your confidence which then affects your mood

I can be a miserable fuck living on pop tarts and ice cream or a miserable fuck on spinach shakes
Only difference is I get the gun show out on the spinach shakes

Why you got a yellow card
I said negative things about black people.

jk there was some thread on Muslims being sent to re-education camps in China and I posted something to the effect that if any group had to be subjected to that, at least it was Muslims.

reading walls of text leads to eye problems, headaches and irritability

Yes. If you're eating like shit you're gonna feel like shit.

If you're feeing your body to what amounts to poison it is only a matter of time before it starts to affect you mentally.

Gut health - make sure those bacteria in your stomach are getting the good stuff.

Of course it does as does gut bacteria.

reading walls of text leads to eye problems, headaches and irritability
check your gut microbiome brother you might have a lot of bad guys in there causing irritability and ADHD. Im pretty sure most criminals and violent offenders have guts filled with bad bacteria, they are starting to believe our stomachs control our minds and mental state.

sounds scary.
yeah they believe that you kill off your goood gut bacteria eating candies and junk as a child, a lot of abrasive drinks with food coloring's, sodas, skittles, colored artificial candies can kill your gut bacteria off.

The only way to replace it is by doing Fecal transplant they take the healthy shit or stool from a person with strong gut bacteria and put a pellet of it in your rectum and it dissolves in your colon.

I've been on a full keto diet for the last six months.
lost 12 lbs, feel great, sleep great, shit regular and have tons of energy.

check your gut microbiome brother you might have a lot of bad guys in there causing irritability and ADHD. Im pretty sure most criminals and violent offenders have guts filled with bad bacteria, they are starting to believe our stomachs control our minds and mental state.
No, criminals have various disorders of the humours, including an excess of yellow bile

Back