Media Doctor Say's McGregor Will Come Back Stronger

Conors titanium leg is now indestructible as confirmed by a doctor.

Cyborg McGregor will rule the LW divison in 2022

{<Mcgoat}

9df737a033111624bca7350a9be44b5e.jpg

giphy.gif

Cardio on point, tho, after all that?

Second advantage: no more rape rumors?

Third: no more dolly needed, he can throw a metal limb through any bus window and lick 2-3 fighters at once.

Nah, lack of proper training partners and proper strength & conditioning won't be fixed because of a titanium plate, shinbone. Conor Mcgregors loses isn't because of his body(aside from his heart & lungs) it's due preparation. But hey, his nuthuggers believe training by yourself is the reason he will become champion again. He's hoodwink his entire fan base and it's funny to see they are realizing more and more by the months and performances.

He will train alone in the mountains like the masters in the karate movies, then come and dominate the karate sport we are all following.

Serious question: Is the titanium in his leg really gonna giving him some kind of "advantage" as I've heard around?
Not trolling, just really wanna understand FACTS before speak/write trash stuff.

As someone who had a 1k dollar pot on Poirier by KO/TKO, I was nervous when Conor got up & they exchanged straight lefts.

Not that Poirier wouldn't have still won the firefight, but it was the only way Conor would win & it was an unnecessary gamble. I realize Connie was gold his gloves but he still should habe stayed on top and wore Conor out.

He will come back, as a gorilla injected with strength of 80 midgets.

You saying it doesn't make it true, little man.

Conor is nowhere in that division, in reality.

He's gifted big fights based on his popularity.

His last win is Cerrone LOLOLOL.

That's ALL you can say about him right now, he's good enough to beat Sunset Cowboy.

Took you awhile to reply there...

And what basis do you have to say McGregor is nowhere in the light weight division?

Your statment is as pure speculation as my statement. He lost to the #1 contender and the previous lw champ. This doesn't equate to him being "no where in that division", he obviously is right there.

His heart is fine and you're a pud for suggesting otherwise. He wants to win and tries to win. Conor haters are just dumb. Seriously. All his fights are against the best fighters in the world.
Fix Khabib's heart. He quit in his prime because his ego can't handle a loss.
Khabib has little to no ego. He's as humble as they come. You must not have ever seen or heard Khabib speak at all. He's the opposite of McGregor. He respects the game and opponents that showed him respect. McGregor is a child. He can take that trash to WWE, where it's normal.

Chael Sonnen said (it that means anything) Khabib may have been offered as much as $100M for a rematch with McGregor. If true, that would seem to indicate that he's not the whore McGregor is. Pay Conor, he has no shame, he'll do anything! Money is his God. Khabib is not a slave to the almighty dollar. McGregor is an empty man. No heart, no integrity, just a gutless conman.

Khabib and his father wished for only one last fight against GSP. Never happened, Khabib beat everyone! What else was there to prove? He SMASHED world-class wrestlers and BJJ martial artists. Unlike McGregor, Khabib wouldn't embarrass himself for money as Conor is and has been for several years. Like GSP, Khabib made his money and finished while he was on top, not a shell of his former self. Also, Khabib never made excuses for losing because he never had to worry about that.

Conor always says "I see blue lips." He was a prophet of his own demise!
upload_2021-7-20_17-53-23.jpeg

I don’t trust doctors or surgeons who make full time YouTube videos. Lol. I mean come on.

Even though the structure is stronger, getting hit on a metal plates and can really hurt, I have a couple one in my arm and one on my ankle, and it is no fun when something hits it

RDA used to say that the titanium plates made his chin stronger after Clay Guida broke it

Don’t know if it has anything to do with the plates, but dude fought 24 times after the Clay loss and has been tko’ed only once. Amazing.

UFC fighters limping everywhere after facing titanium leg Conor!
They'll limp and fall on him. Takedown on Conor while being injured! A blanket can hold King Nothing down. He'd look cool with a wooden leg and eye patch. Conor needs a change. He can reinvent himself for his entrance into WWE.
upload_2021-7-20_18-10-53.jpeg

Back