Do your friends/family know you post here?

Jermei

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My gf knows I post on sherdog and that's it. I even have some friends that follow mma and ive never said anything about posting here. I've been a member since 2008 and ive told exactly one person.

If I reference something I learned here, I give the site credit, so yeah, people know I'm on here.

Pretty much everyone I'm close to I've referenced my behaviour here. My husband knows I took a break and I'm back again, he even looked at the new site and said "ugh".

I use to tell people I post on here and even suggested they should try it out. I've gotten exactly 0 people to join.

tumblr_nwzzyjRMSP1sm5n1so1_500.gif

You're welcome Sherdog.

I suppose. But it doesn't mean anything to them.

Yeah but they don't care.

(no one loves me)

When we lived in Amsterdam, my husband's colleague said "say hi to fingercuffs" one evening. Wonder if he's still on here.

Not really. Nobody in China gives a shit about sherdog.

Yeah, I talk about shit I've seen/read here loads of times to people.

Well after that jokes thread, I'm not telling anyone shit lol

Showed a few people the Ronda KO thread... That's about it.

My wife knows, and supports it. She's just happy I'm no longer posting on expat forums and quarreling with bitter, old, argumentative, drunken losers who have zero grasp of reality.

nope never told anybody I did meet Jeff Sherwood a.k.a sherdog at immae 2008 though, good guy.

Sure. They don't know the site by name but they know I argue about cagefighting with other armchair champs on the internet.

Why are you asking like it's taboo or something?

Back