Do your friends/family know you post here?

I don't think so.

I'll leave my sherdog_ID in my will so my kids have something do in their spare time.

I use to tell people I post on here and even suggested they should try it out. I've gotten exactly 0 people to join.

tumblr_nwzzyjRMSP1sm5n1so1_500.gif

You're welcome Sherdog.

I had one friend join a few years ago. He posted for about two days and then some thread he had like 50 posts in got deleted and his post count dropped and he was like "fuck this" and never came back. LOL.

My twin brother has been lurking Sherdog for years but refuses to make an account for some reason. He lurks to the extent of knowing posts by username and asking me if I've seen so and so's thread, etc.

My twin brother has been lurking Sherdog for years but refuses to make an account for some reason. He lurks to the extent of knowing posts by username and asking me if I've seen so and so's thread, etc.
That's hilarious.

Never understood why he doesn't make an account. He knows just as much about MMA as I do and can hold great discussions when it comes to the sport.

Maybe he makes white belt accounts and just trolls the Heavies.

I had a 2005 account. Chose a username that easily identified me and had friends come up to me saying "hey i saw you post on sherdog!". Kind of creeped me out. On the other hand, I know some of my friends post on here as well. One day years ago, one of my friends was going on about his dating problems to me and a couple others irl. Later that day, I saw a thread where the TS repeated exactly what my friend told me. I asked him if it was him and sure enough it was. Sherdog is a smaller community than we think!

I start 70% of my conversations with, "so I read on sherdog."

Just my wife, and only because she's always always around.

Only my girl. She doesn't care about how big of a loser I am.

dunno- well if any friends or family browse the mayberry then the cats out of the bag from the post a pic of yourself threads.

My brother posts here. I think I already mentioned this a while back. He's also a plat but a real homo.

I came to post this exact sentence. Friends and Family are overrated when you can have Followers and Sher-siblings.
Same here. Today's sherdogger is tomorrows unabomber imo.

My wife knows. She posts here, too.

I mentioned SD to my brother - he watches more MMA than me - but as far as I know, he has never joined.

When we lived in Amsterdam, my husband's colleague said "say hi to fingercuffs" one evening. Wonder if he's still on here.

That's pretty funny!

Well, I'm pretty good friends with your mom, TS, and she knows you post here, thought I'd let you know.

Nah, but really, I have quite a few friends that know I post here 'cause they're hardcore MMA fans too. The only family members that know about me being on here is my dad and my brother.

It's kinda funny that when my dad and I are watching the fights and something ridiculous happens, like if there's a really bad decision or the ref does something dumb, my dad will actually tell me to come check Sherdog and see what people are saying, lol.

Back