Do your friends/family know you post here?

I've mentioned something i've seen on here to a friend or two, but they gave me a weird look when i said that an mma site had a subforum for other stuff. I admit, it sounded weird coming out of my mouth, so now if i reference this site i just blurt it out/mumble it so i don't have to explain.

mates pop over and im browsing but most dont comprehend what a forum is or even give 2 fucks about the internet or MMA

My wife knows, and supports it. She's just happy I'm no longer posting on expat forums and quarreling with bitter, old, argumentative, drunken losers who have zero grasp of reality.
Hey man ... I have a somewhat grasp of reality dude

Poetry Slam!

Death!, On 9/11

Unhealthy food in 7-Eleven

Instagram

No thank you ma'am

Television news is society's bruise

Makes me want to drink booze

Because pobody's nerfect

I find it hard to think that anyone would actually care if I post here ..

Most people know I do. I've convinced a couple of people to make accounts here though. Most people don't care. My ex thought it was a bit ridiculous but what the fuck does she know...

It's my horrible secret. I wish you guys didn't even know.

Most people know I do. I've convinced a couple of people to make accounts here though. Most people don't care. My ex thought it was a bit ridiculous but what the fuck does she know...
Kind of ridiculous of her to have such strong feelings about it..

I told one friend that I post here, and he's dead now... I didn't
kill him though.

Poetry Slam!

Death!, On 9/11

Instagram

No thank you ma'am

Because pobody's nerfect

Boy, you off the chain! haha

I guess only my cousin and a friend know since they are both mma fan but they don't post here themselves and casually lurk sometimes

My wife tolerates it, to a degree. I've wasted a lot of time over the years here.

Back in my law school days a few friends who were familiar with sherdog would see me posting on my laptop during class.

The poster Autolycus knows I post here, he's one of my closest friends IRL, we worked at the same law firm for 3 years.

Poetry Slam!

Death!, On 9/11

Instagram

No thank you ma'am

Because pobody's nerfect

Makeup smearin

No power steerin

He be talkin

But we dont be hearin

My GF and good buddy at work know of my Sherways. I've been trying to get him to make an account for a while now

I would never admit it to anyone, but my wife knows and she just looks shamefully at my when she sees the screen on my monitor.

I post from my phone now.

Friends know but it's never come up with family. Friends can typically pick up on my SD side when talking about sports. I almost always comment on white wide receivers being "hard working" when talking football.

My wife and kids know I'm a member of a MMA website that talks about other stuff too but I don't think they remember it's name. I ask their opinions on somethings I see here but for the most part I only get on when I'm alone. I've been talking to my kids about it lately because of a thread I'm making.

Back