Do you wipe your cans before you put your lips on them?

???

• Total voters
What good would wiping cans do? You can't wipe anything harmful off. You would need some type of disinfectant to sterilize them.

its important to always wipe off those cans,

th

Happy Sunday sherbro's!

My butler always pours them in a crystal glass.

Unless your butler is named Alfred, I'm pretty sure he jerked off in your crystal glass before pouring you the drinks.

Game over man, game over.

Unless your butler is named Alfred, I'm pretty sure he jerked off in your crystal glass before pouring you the drinks.

Game over man, game over.

I'm just picturing a guy trying to be fancy having his butler pour a drink in a crystal glass

but the drink is like Pepsi or some stupid shit

I'm that weird guy who'll use a straw. I get made fun of all the time.

I run them through the dishwasher. First, I tried putting them in with the laundry, but that didn't work out too well. Don't do that.

If i'm at home i'll usually rinse them and wipe the top with my shirt. If i'm not at home, I just wipe the top with my shirt.

This thought has honestly never even crossed my mind until this thread. Also thought this thread was going to be about tits.

lol if youre the type that is that paranoid about germs and shit, youre likely less healthy than everyone else because your immune system never gets a work out

lol if youre the type that is that paranoid about germs and shit, youre likely less healthy than everyone else because your immune system never gets a work out

I didnt care about germs at all until i lived in Asia and kept getting sick in my late 20's. With all the sars stuff and bird flu it completely changed me (wife worked in the sars ward where the outbreak started).

I figure my immune system is pretty jacked right now with everything its been hit with before. I never get sick now or even colds.

Nope.

But yo momma wipes her cans after she puts her lips on me.

;) jk

Last edited:
Only when I get them from 7 Eleven. The foul greasy stench that covers the inside of that store from the disgusting food they cook seems to stick on anything you buy from there. Wiping the can, and anything else you might buy from there is a must.

Back