Do you want Michael Bisping to get the next title shot?

Do you want Michael Bisping to get the next title shot?

• Total voters
"No, he just beat an old washed up fighter. Let's see Vitor get it, he beat that young stud Dan Henderson."

Sry but no:/ he has nothing for rockhold and we have already seen it

If Weidman wins the rematch with Rockhold, yes.

No. I don't like Bisping. I don't care if he deserves it or not. He just rubs me the wrong way. Pissed me off the way he tried to call a timeout when his mouthpiece fell out. He does some really stupid shit in his fights, illegal hits, bullshit timeout calls, whatever. I respect him, he's a good fighter, I just think he's a bit of a bitch sometimes in the cage.

The guy has been around forever and has fought everyone that has been put in front of him, and rarely pulls out of fights with injuries.

I'd say give him a title shot to reward all the shit he has done.

Funny how people say he doesn't deserve one because he wouldn't beat Weidman or rockhold.

Lol how the fuck do you know? Anything can happen in an mma fight. Fighters do win rematches from time to time.

I don't think he deserves it as such but would be happy to see him get a crack at it after the years of work he's put in. The fight game is rough.

Yes, I feel as he earned it. He just beat the once goat of the division. Lets not forget before tonight there was only 1 person who beat Anderson in the last 10 years.

If Bisping doesn`t get his shot this time .. he will never get it.

And I am not much of a fan of Bisping.

Not a dominate performance.

He basically won, after getting his face beat in, because he was more active.

Silva hit him with way more cleaner punches, did way more damage, had the better defense...........

Silva was the better fighter, except he just can't stop clowning and it cost him the W.

If Silva would just fight the whole time, he would of easily took Bisping out.

If Bisping can beat Romero he can have a title shot.

Bisping deserves it more than Weidman. But no I'd prefer Romero or else Jacare to get it.

No, he lost that fight tonight clearly, even Dana White said 3-2 Silva.

The winner of this fight getting a shot?

Either guy from this fight getting a shot will get hurt, again.

Fuck no. Bisping just got one of the biggest wins of his life, why should he get punished by having to fight Luke again? Let him fight Mousasi, or the winner of Vitor/Jacare. Yoel earned the title shot anyway

Back