Do you want Michael Bisping to get the next title shot?

Do you want Michael Bisping to get the next title shot?

• Total voters
I say why not, he showed a ton of heart and kept fighting the entire duration. I don't think he has much of a shot at winning, but he deserves a chance.

Bisping would get annihilated. Rockhold is huge, has a ton of power, and is a monster on the ground.

Oh wait - Bisping already did get annihilated by him. Weidman destroys him inside of one as well. As far as I'm concerned, Jacare has earned it.

he deserves it ffs, gotta give the guy his shot

Don't think he's the clear #1 contender but he has a decent enough case for one and tbh I think it'd be nice to see a guy who's been around forever get a title shot.

I have wanted to see Bisping fight Chris Weidman for some time. It would be a pretty good draw.

Last edited:
God no, he beat a corpse tonight that probably isn't even top 10 anymore.

he sure has a better claim than Weidman.

3-fight win streak and only other guy to beat Silva in the UFC besides Weidman.

he has a loss to Rockhold.. but so does Weidman.

he's tied with Anderson for 3rd most amount of wins in the UFC too.

i do.

been around forever, has done lots for teh euro market.

fuck it.

if he got shot, he would not be the unlikeliest to get a shot--there is no argument that mike getting a shot waters down or lessens legitimacy of title shots.

nick diaz got one for not winning fights ffs.

Agreed.

also...Go Hawks!

nah, Bisping is the perpetual gate keeper of gate keeperness

Sure why not? Rather him fight Weidman next for shot at belt, but wouldn't have a problem if they gifted him a shot.

Jacare has been dicked around enough imo. He finishes Vitor, he gets the next title shot no matter what.

Bisping not deserving yet, but this propels him toward one.

I'm gonna be honest Shonuf, I've lost respect for you by your very thought that Bisping deserves a title shot after that. Did Zuffa pay you to make this poll? Christ almighty. He barely got a hometown decision after getting mauled and concussed. He has nothing on the feet or ground for anyone in the top 5.

I wouldn't be against it... But I want Jacare to get it & think he will after he beats Vitor. Bisping vs Mousasi next I bet.
And there is Mousasi's path to a title shot.

Now seriously, Bisping just defeated the legend Anderson Silva, The 40 year old, year layoff, 1-2 in his last 3 UFC bouts legend Anderson Silva, by a controversial decision. Let's not take anything away from Bisping's victory, but let's leave it at that. Bisping vs Rockhold still happened not long ago.

Jacare has been dicked around enough imo. He finishes Vitor, he gets the next title shot no matter what.

This is how i feel. But i feel like they're already setting things up for him not to get the shot. And who knows what is up with Yoel. But i think his shot is probably off the table for now.

I just don't see how Jacare isn't a lock. Hell, i don't see how he's not getting the fight instead of Weidman. lol

Yeah man why not. He just beat Anderson Silva, what else does a guy gotta do?

No, especially if Rockhold is still the champ.

Bisping vs Moose next.

This is how i feel. But i feel like they're already setting things up for him not to get the shot. And who knows what is up with Yoel. But i think his shot is probably off the table for now.

I just don't see how Jacare isn't a lock. Hell, i don't see how he's not getting the fight instead of Weidman. lol

Idk how he hasn't lost his mind yet. Had an 8 fight win streak, no shot. Fights to an arguable draw against Romero. Romero gets popped after. Now scheduled against the #3 MW while they do the immediate title rematch.

Yeah and it's still not in stone he gets the next title shot with beating Vitor. I just expect one day this year to log onto Sherdog and see the headline "Alligator mauls MMA promotion heads after Weidman/Rockhold III is scheduled.".

Awesome win for him, thought he won.

But I don't think he deserves one yet.

Back