Do you want Michael Bisping to get the next title shot?

Do you want Michael Bisping to get the next title shot?

• Total voters

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was a lot of talk about the winner of this fight getting the next shot.

Do you want to see Bisping vs Rockhold 2/Weidman?

Or do you think someone else should get/deserves it? Jacare, Romero, etc.

And if you want to see him get it, is that because you want to see him fight for the title, or because you think he's earned it more than the others?

I want to see winner of Jacare/Vitor by far.

Bisping is like 5th on a list of people who deserve a title shot

lol

rockhold already embarrassed him

pretty sure weidman would too

I wouldn't be against it... But I want Jacare to get it & think he will after he beats Vitor. Bisping vs Mousasi next I bet.

We've already see him vs Rockhold: No.

Force him to fight Whittaker.

his 3 fight win streak consists of cb dolloway, who just got knocked out by nate marquardt, split decision over thiago leites, who had nothing for mousasi, and a questionable win over 41 yeard old anderson

He doesn't have much of a chance tho does he?

Getting the fight? It sounds like he has a VERY good chance of getting the shot.

Beating either of them? I couldn't really see it now imo. I wouldn't have minded seeing Bisping vs Weidman for Weidman's first fight back. But obviously he's getting the title rematch, and Bisping somehow got Silva.

i do.

been around forever, has done lots for teh euro market.

fuck it.

if he got shot, he would not be the unlikeliest to get a shot--there is no argument that mike getting a shot waters down or lessens legitimacy of title shots.

nick diaz got one for not winning fights ffs.

Sure, let him at least get the chance to fight for the belt.

He isn't going to win it but at least he can finally fight for the belt.

Jacare/Vitor shouldn't get the title shot.

Only if Weidman and Vitor wins in their matches.
Rockhold has beat him already, and made it look easy.
If Jacare wins against Vitor he should be next for the title, cause he got robbed against Romero.
If Vitor and Rockhold both win, it's time for Rockhold vs Vitor 2!

Fuck it let's do this.

After all these years in UFC as top ~10 he deserves it

I mean, if Gus gets rewarded with a title shot for getting ktfo, why not Bisping too?

Getting the fight? It sounds like he has a VERY good chance of getting the shot.

Beating either of them? I couldn't really see it now imo. I wouldn't have minded seeing Bisping vs Weidman for Weidman's first fight back. But obviously he's getting the title rematch, and Bisping somehow got Silva.
yes sorry, beating Weidman or Rockhold is what's unlikely. I wouldn't look forward to that fight with any form of enthusiasm.

Definitely not.

Bisping defeated the GOAT and still didn't look that great tonight. That says a lot about the current scoring system.

Back