do you train in any MA?

Issin-ryu, Judo, high school wrestling, BJJ, TKD, MMA

All of which is my boner

uh... Muay Thai, Boxing, Aikido, Kendo, German Long Sword, Fencing (Do those 3 qualify?), just joined a Shorinji Kempo school :\. I plan on taking some Karate if all goes well and hopefully doing BJJ. I'd really like more kick variations via taekwondo... Oh and I practice yoga (For stretching) and Ballet (Because the football star stories got the best out of me xD plus jean claude/anderson silva did them... so why not?). I did Sumo for like a month... up in Van Nuys CA with some guys... pretty tough :(. Someone in my family is interested in Tai Chi so i might try it out .... not that it'll improve anything for me but anyway... I'd like to take up wrestling but I'm pretty spent as it is...

Arts I tried for less than a month?
Judo,
Wrestling,
Taekwondo,
Sumo,

Can't recall anything else ATM ... :\

edit: Forgot to add that I practiced Naginata and I have been practicing Iaido for 1 year on the weekends....

Last edited:
how come there's only 2 choices to this non-poll?

you seem to be calling out bros but your menstrual words are very bro-tastic themselves.

I excercise, does that count?

eat a sandwich.

Nope I don't train. I really want too though. I do take my 3 boys ages 7,9, and 11 to train BJJ 4 days a week. I hope to try it out this fall.

could you knit a pistol though?

just sayin.

il_570xN.723653599_6mq3.jpg

Wing Chun. Worked for a Chinese man for four years. Sparred with him once (his art was Choy Li Fut). Got my ass handed to me. He showed me that all martial arts have their holds, locks, and ground attacks.

Sherdogers don't need to train.

They just need to hit the gym, do some "supplements" and they would wreck Rhonda, well at least that is what they tell me.

Not really, but i do throw several question mark kicks throughout the day on trees, telephone poles, etc.

I train at Lauzons MMA. For about 8 months now, best decision of my life to go there.

Sherdogers don't need to train.

They just need to hit the gym, do some "supplements" and they would wreck Rhonda, well at least that is what they tell me.

Seems you've fallen behind the times. Now all they need to do is watch UFC, that's it. Don't even need to train UFC, just watch it.

Back