do you train in any MA?

Purple belt in BJJ and I can go for free to the MT class in my gym, so I do that once or twice a month, idk if that even counts. Did some taekwondo when I was a little girl but dropped it at like 7 and remember almost nothing.

Seems you've fallen behind the times. Now all they need to do is watch UFC, that's it. Don't even need to train UFC, just watch it.

Damn!!! That is some serious progression!
Fuck at this rate the ufc is going to be flooded with some super A level posters/fighters in no time.

TMA, BJJ, grappling, MMA, etc. I don't judge.

or are you one of those bros with lifted pickup truck, Tapout/Affliction t-shirt, and never trained a day in your life?

6 yrs bjj 3stripe blue belt. 10 yrs mma striking, mma training 5 yrs.

So.....All Sherdoggers train, 'cept for a few jokers? Wow.I ain't got any kind of gym for a hundred miles but I'd love to test you guys out.

Trained MMA at a few different gyms, no gyms available in my immediate area now so I just lift and train with my friends in the University martial arts room.

So you expect a 150lb girl to throw a 6'3 245lbs man like me around? No disrespect to Ronda but her division is just that bad.

I've seen my 5'6" untrained sister, hip toss a 6'7" 300+ untrained guy. sure they weren't really fighting. But if they get caught off guard even momentarily things can change.

I've seen my 5'6" untrained sister, hip toss a 6'7" 300+ untrained guy. sure they weren't really fighting. But if they get caught off guard even momentarily things can change.

some things just don't read as true. this is one of them.

Kung Fu as a kid, Muay Thai in late teens and early 20s and BJJ most recently.

BJJ 5 years, muay thai 4 years, tkd 2 1/2 years (way back in the day)

Just watch fights and it rubs off on me I've proven my skills in basketball games when emotions are running high

I train Mixed Martial Arts I'm not an athletic guy but I keep practicing and loving it regardless.
Would love to make it a profession but certainly easier said then done.

Training MMA and no-gi submission wrestling. Competed at both few times as an amateur. I suck.

Back