do you train in any MA?

I played left field for my intramural community college's baseball league. I know its not a "Martial Art" per se, however It gave me solid foundational footwork for boxing should I decide to become a boxer.

JKD. Really like it. My class brings in bjj and wrestling instructors once in a while, so get some exposure to that too.

I'm relatively new and still suck at it, though. I do a fair bit of sparring (boxing), and would like to get into boxing/wrestling once I get better at the fundamentals of JKD.

My aim is to get some amateur fights in. Just for fun -- test myself and have that experience.

did all kinds of MA when I was younger; Judo, Karate, Kun Tao. The last few years i've been boxing/ thaiboxing/ muay thai'ng. Had a few lessons MMA, I liked the BJJ aspect the most. But now I'm injured, so I'm doing nothing at all..

Yeah I train.

No tap out or other MMA l

Yeah I train.

No tap out or other MMA logo gear

Mostly grappling. 2 years HS wrestling and 2 in community college with freestyle in between some seasons, green belt Judo and two-stripe white belt BJJ. Haven't trained in over a year due to knee problems.

I did karate as a child then judo as a teenager and throughout my early 20s. Cross trained in TKD and wrestling in my late 20s, then went heavily into boxing and still do it. I plan to take up hapkido in the near future.

Ive been playing Call Of Duty and UFC games all my life, not to mention watching the sport on a daily basis.

Try me bro, try me

Judo in college, a few grappling classes here and there since then.

Got to the age where I only have time for a couple sports and grappling misses the cut.

I started boxing at 10 and stopped at 16 because I fell in love with lifting weights. You never forget how to box.

Judo and bjj since forever

Boxed with my dad who learned in a Poughkeepsie gym

Been trading grappling lessons for Muay Thai lessons for last 8 years with a couple gaps in training.

Several years of karate, minimal judo, minimal boxing, minimal hung gar and minimal wrestling.

I wear Tapout and branded myself with the ufc hotdog brander. I am the ultimate champion!!!!!

Karate in college, Tai Chi Ch'uan and Boxing after that.

I make eye contact with everyone at my gym to make sure they look at the ground when I'm around.

Back