Do you think you could beat a UFC fighter in the cage? If so how? Include your stats

I would get destroyed by any pro fighter anywhere in the world! However, I am a senior citizen, so I would get destroyed by many that aren't even fighters!<45>

I'm 100% sure I could beat CM Punk. Against any real UFC fighter I'd obviously stand no chance.

I trained with a guy who was a UFC champ at the time, rolled with another champ and with another former champ. Trained for years with a guy who would become a #1 contender in the UFC. I wouldn't have had much more than a snowball's chance in hell of beating any of them in an actual fight. Legit pro fighters are different. All of the time we spend at work, that's how much time they spend training and fighting and most are already freak athletes. It isn't like you're fighting the best guy at your gym. Saying they're on another level is a bit cliche, but it's true.

Street record: 367 - 0 - 2 (drew to Rickson and Henatch)

Afton Quadrangular Champion (never let a man inside)
6x ADCC Gold Medalist (Red belt division)
5x Abu Dhabi grappling champion
4x IBJJF gold medalist
Golden Gloves boxing world Champ

6'7, 235 lbs, -2% bodyfat

That being said, I could maybe beat only a handful of UFC fighters, if any.

LOL thinking you would perform to your best in a UFC cage.Get wrecked if this is your first professional fight.Moms spaghetti style

I am 5'10 185, I could beat any Wmma fighter at 125 lbs and 135. I could probably beat many 145 male fighters too. Doubt I could handle any 155ers.

My background is fight night round 4 and fight night champion and UFC 2 on the PlayStation.

Lmaoo you would beat no 145 male gtfo!!! You only outweigh them by 10 pounds and can't fight for shit. The male 125ers would smoke you as well.

I'm 6'4, about 195lbs. I'm tall and lanky. I would probably have to cut down to middleweight. That is terrifying. I could die.

If you train you should beat all the strawweights. If you don't you would beat some

I'm confident I could handle some of the WMMA strawweights though

Back