Do you think you could beat a UFC fighter in the cage? If so how? Include your stats

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am 5'10 185, I could beat any Wmma fighter at 125 lbs and 135. I could probably beat many 145 male fighters too. Doubt I could handle any 155ers.

My background is fight night round 4 and fight night champion and UFC 2 on the PlayStation.

6’5 250 5% body fat, i would maybe struggle with heavyweights. They hit hard. I could probably hold down Francis, stipe would probably get the better of me if I’m being honest

I think i have chance against Ray Borg.

I am 5'10 185, I could beat any Wmma fighter at 125 lbs and 135. I could probably beat many 145 male fighters too. Doubt I could handle any 155ers.

My background is fight night round 4 and fight night champion and UFC 2 on the PlayStation.
Can't wait for Valentina to kick your head off

v_d8gN8SqmuZLWXNpy1jqcJXxgRfLp_U3NL_mQmlVsjDo-IVhNGDYW5cF0eCLRy-5cC1kwnKQ9hm8qgNmZH7YneGhddNKHi7FD8DoVFLXFi6QM_wmuYaCMTMSGJjoW8MoA=w220-h220-nc

hmm I bet I could beat most UFC fighters in the original Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter II. Possibly, Super Smash Bros Melee but most of my training in that game was while I was extremely drunk

Take away all this other shit and I'd wipe out the whole roster in 2 months

6'1, 200 lbs. Used to fight at 145 lbs fresh out of high school & still train when I can. I would bet on myself against the likes of CM Punk & Cody Mckenzie <NightKingBringIt>

I'm 6'4, about 195lbs. I'm tall and lanky. I would probably have to cut down to middleweight. That is terrifying. I could die.

I'm confident I could handle some of the WMMA strawweights though

5'2", 375 lbs of solid muscle. Francis was scared of me back in our days at the sand mines.

Could beat any UFC fighter in the cage at Nintendo 64 Goldeneye Multiplayer Temple. Push all their shit in.

Could beat any UFC fighter in the cage at Nintendo 64 Goldeneye Multiplayer Temple. Push all their shit in.
I feel like Goldeneye must be close to a lost skill. Like how do you even control a shooter with only one stick?

I feel like Goldeneye must be close to a lost skill. Like how do you even control a shooter with only one stick?
We made it work since the mid 90s. We can do it now. A good tradesman never blames his tools.

Styles make fights,,, and mine is to hit them when they're not looking.

So yeah, I stand a puncher's chance.

PS: My style avoids unpleasant weight cuts.

"I'll have the lobster"

~~Kenny Florian

Back