Do you think you could beat a UFC fighter in the cage? If so how? Include your stats

I genuinely think I'd stand a chance against CM Punk. Everyone else I'd get CTE from.

I think I could handle this fury, otherwise I am out.

tumblr_obo4f8iRfP1qd4esao2_r1_500.gif

6ft 2 240, 36 year old with a few extra pounds though, played sports all my life and trained for about 6 years but had a few months off here and there with injuries and no couldn't beat any fighter. Trained with amateurs, semi-pros and pros and the level is crazy and couldn't imagine the skill of elite guys

Honestly ?

Give me 6 months to a year of solid training, I'd be willing to take on CM Punk.

Anybody else ? Nah, I'm good.

I believe I could hold down most wmma fighters and get the tko or sub but being completely honest I think cyborg, Nunes and Valentina would ko me lol. 6'4 255 with a gut. Wrestled from 7-18 trained with pro boxers for a couple years but never competed (I'm not trying to get cte for free)

I’ve fought Jeff Curran before in an ammy match.

He won

Honestly ?

Give me 6 months to a year of solid training, I'd be willing to take on CM Punk.

Anybody else ? Nah, I'm good.
CM Punk and I are about the same age and height but he's in better shape than me and has been training. I don't like my odds

I'm 6'6, 270 pounds, I'd beat the whole roster due to my extensive training background, I am a master of the art of UFC

No.. just no..

I'm a limited striker with shit cardio.. i fear lineker the most as it would look fucking ridiculous when a midget walks through my best shots and folds me with a flurry of hooks..

I'm 6'0", 210 lbs and solid. I have a puncher's chance against anybody because I've been boxing since I was 15 and I hit like a damn mule. I would be at a serious disadvantage against even a mildly skilled grappler because I have zero grappling training. I would likely get taken down and submitted or pounded out pretty easily...by anybody with any grappling training.

I've stuffed some takedown attempts in street fights but I don't know how good of wrestlers they were. I'm very strong but I have to imagine that wouldn't matter against a good enough wrestler. I do have some basic knowledge of tdd, but a good wrestler would get me down easily no doubt.

99.9% of the people in here saying they’d beat all the women would lose to all the women

6’6 320. 5% body fat. Could have made the Olympic team in gymnastics.
As strong as I am my greatest asset is my speed.

I once defeated a race horse in a half mile sprint.
I own many leather bound books.
I’m a dr and a lawyer.
I own many top hats and monocles and several Canes made from gold to rare trees and precious metals.
A wide variety of bow ties. Spinning , regular. And boomerang.
Beat up 6 guys in the parking lot at Juanita’s

I stopped iron head heyward at the goalies on 4th and inches.

I can palm a watermelon in both hands and squash them.
I once tore a federal judges garb apart and left him nude and humiliated to prove a point before my pre trial investigation.
I challenge people daily to a foot race daily and have never lost.

I ate a combo meal from Arby’s and was able to hold it down.

I’ve defeated everyone I’ve faced and I’m still here.

If I could pick who to fight. I’d choose whoever the current best in the world.

The problem with professional fighters is their cardio. They just don't take chances, till you are tired after
1 minute = untrained
2 minute = little trained
3-5 minute = hobby

135 fighters weigh up to 150-160 at fight night. Walking around weight 160-175

Last edited:
I’m c level athlete n therefore I could beat most ufc fighters (d n f level) if I trained for one year straight

6’6 320. 5% body fat. Could have made the Olympic team in gymnastics.
As strong as I am my greatest asset is my speed.

I once defeated a race horse in a half mile sprint.
I own many leather bound books.
I’m a dr and a lawyer.
I own many top hats and monocles and several Canes made from gold to rare trees and precious metals.
A wide variety of bow ties. Spinning , regular. And boomerang.
Beat up 6 guys in the parking lot at Juanita’s

I stopped iron head heyward at the goalies on 4th and inches.

I can palm a watermelon in both hands and squash them.
I once tore a federal judges garb apart and left him nude and humiliated to prove a point before my pre trial investigation.
I challenge people daily to a foot race daily and have never lost.

I ate a combo meal from Arby’s and was able to hold it down.

I’ve defeated everyone I’ve faced and I’m still here.

If I could pick who to fight. I’d choose whoever the current best in the world.

You should focus on real sports like nfl/nba where athletes make real money

I am 5'10 185, I could beat any Wmma fighter at 125 lbs and 135. I could probably beat many 145 male fighters too. Doubt I could handle any 155ers.

My background is fight night round 4 and fight night champion and UFC 2 on the PlayStation.
You are wrong, go train with any professional 135 pro. He'll have a better chance against a heavy weight that isn't ranked.

No.....maybe Jake Shields( if he promises not to drag me to ground but then it wouldn't be an mma fight so..... no)

Back